Subbies pic thread

Alright there,:skin_up:

Fruit bowl x wonder kush

large.0D4921B3-9538-4180-85AC-58EF75A8291C.jpeg

Nine weeks I think :unsure: nearly done.

Another one of the Animal biscuit.

also nearly done.

large.A4B4E71C-D492-4C36-B979-DF1ABBA20D35.jpeg

I got some more pups cooking too but I keep forgetting to get a snap, I’ll be sure to get a couple before they come down.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 35

@Jibba jabba how do you find the smell on the fruit bowl x wonder kush? I grew that out a couple years ago and it smelt like burnt orange all the way through flower :) 

• Like 2

I noticed when watering tonight that higher up on some of the (Cheese x Blues) x NoNames #1 have triple nodes, bonus bud sites lol

large.20220623_224402.jpg

• Like 16

Deputy Dog by @badbillybob large.BAF6E16A-EF48-4590-9574-875F06E0509A.jpeglarge.CE8DB3DB-2FF5-457D-9DB1-104EEA4CBB1E.jpeglarge.A54A61F4-5C5B-444E-BCD2-9227CB87B454.jpeglarge.7D0F1A8D-17A9-4904-8AA4-868FAD8288B2.jpeglarge.09AB3E16-5AF8-4326-93E6-64BBF88AACF6.jpeglarge.09A9C5DE-805A-4492-A367-DC0C38E7FC5A.jpeglarge.897F3C39-7539-4F48-8413-E358A09E60B6.jpeg She’s been a pleasure to grow, very easy going, low-medium height, smells great. Not the biggest yield but I haven’t pushed her at all. I can’t wait to try the smoke. I would definitely recommend this strain to any new growers who are looking for a steady reliable grow, it’s still on the subbies list too. 

• Like 45

@Wag

Wow, you did an excellent job of them, theyre looking awesome.

i did one myself and mine wasnt a huge yeilder, possibly because it was shorter than the other plants i was growing, so further from the light,  but the smoke more than made up for it, it was strong, sweet and tasty, if i say so myself :)

i look forward to hearing your thoughts, once youve had a chance to sample her.

theres definitely no shortage of frost on her...looks like it would be good for extracts .

great job, well done

• Like 16

@badbillybob Thanks mate, She’s  been a good all rounder so I expect her smoke will hit the spot too, especially if the smell is anything to go by. I took a cutting so I will be running her again. Regarding the yield, mines organic and wasn’t pushed in the slightest, and I never took 1 fan leaf off during flower as I wanted to see the natual shape. A bit of defoliation and more PK and I’m sure it would yield well, I will see next time :skin_up:

• Like 4

On 23/06/2022 at 6:20 PM, grower951 said:

how do you find the smell

Alright there, :skin_up:

To be honest mate.. I haven’t got a clue what it smells like, but I will give it a sniff when I am next in there and report back, a bit of orange would go down well, I have been on the lemon from Buddy 13 for a while now I really like the stone.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1

My (Cheese x Blues) x NoNames plant #2 turned out to be a male.

large.20220627_035000.jpg

Shame as it was a Hardy plant and had nice structure.

large.20220627_035030.jpg

The root ball put up a good fight vs the garden trowel lol , it also smelt of weed more than expected.

large.20220627_185528.jpg

I got a feeling #1 also might be a male too, leaving it in there until I can fully confirm.

Edited by Military Grade
Wrong word
  • Like 20

Had to cull the other (Cheese x Blues) x NoNames plant #1.

Just down to the Cheese x Blue Digiberry and my CBD strain.

large.20220630_113709.jpg

I'm gonna use the net now I have less plants. First time using one so trying to work out the best time to start feeding the branches through it? Planning to flip in a bout a week or two.

• Like 15

Just now, Military Grade said:

I'm gonna use the net now I have less plants. First time using one so trying to work out the best time to start feeding the branches through it? Planning to flip in a bout a week or two.

From here I'd say you have a few options.

Personally to max out what you've got left I would lst it...spread it right out and tie it down.

Do that now so that the remaining veg time can be put into all the new tops that will come from the side shoots.

Keep the net where it is and use it to stop the new tops from falling all over the place later on.

Or

Again spread the plant out and drop the net down onto of it.using this method may need another net a foot or so above for them to stretch into,again to stop the mid bloom flop.

Watching with interest as I got these in my stores lol

• Like 3

A few of @Vicfirth12 98 ssh x blue digberry, just about to flip these into flower

Real nice vigorous structure, with roots busting out of there 6litre pots,  should have potted them up and give them a bit more time to mature but, needs must and all that, large.Screenshot_20220630-202717_Gmail.jpg

• Like 27