Subbies pic thread

A little bud of the Chelato (excuse the fingernails I was outside gardening)

Chelato1.jpg

This plant is one of the nicest smokes I've grown in years and it ticks all my boxes. The old cliche of 'I'm not good at describing tastes' rings true here. But it's divine and very morish. The high is perfect, neither up nor down but just strong and buzzy, if that makes sense? And long lasting too.

It's the first plant in years I've tried to reveg, which is going well, new shoots starting to appear. Also she stinks like theres no tommorow. Plus was the best yeilder of the 4 in the tent, 110g of manicured bud under a 400w hps.

The fasciated bud was only 1 bud from the very bottom node, and I let her veg to 4 sets of nodes before I topped her. I understand that fasciation is not particurlary desirable in Cannabis but it was interesting to watch and will be interesting to see if it carries through to the clones.

Sorry I'm ranting, hats off @4kali you should make some more :yinyang::v:

• Like 20

@i11

hi mate, hope your good and its  nice to see you enjoying the fruits of your labour.

thankyou  ever so much for taking the time to post your finding  its very much appreciated

I'm just on with creating what I call my belts line now, and let's just say,  they should  make for some  interesting crosses, if you liked the chelato mate, there's a chance you might just like them

so to speak

atb 4k

• Like 6

Just now, rumplestilskin'n said:

@4kali & @stonerwizard

its an absolute pleasure to smoke, grow and make hash with. so delighted to have come across it. 

I've seen your posts and pictures mate and as said previously thanks for taking the time 

atb

• Like 3

@rumplestilskin'n The Chelato is one of the best strains I have grown to date. It’s up there with any I have paid proper money for. 
My best one yet had big thick stems, with big Nugs of that room filling stinkyness. I’m still gutted to this day that I never kept a cut. I won’t be running the rest till I get somewhere better to keep mums alive and health. 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 6

Hi subbie seed lovers! :oldtoker: Big up the seed growers! :yinyang:

Day 66/Week 10 Harvest Time of Skunk Liver from Highburyway and Smottie Remix from Budelaire.  With many thanks for sending them in.  I had 5 Smottie Remix girls and 9 Skunk Liver girls.  Strong germination and grew well despite me under and over-watering and watering at unusual times-life getting in the way of my grow, how dare it!

large.6297bebe270d0_Week10Chop.jpeg

Skunk Liver #8

large.6297bec128c82_Week10SkunkLiver8.jpeg

Skunk Liver #5

large.6297bec2a0baf_Skli5Week10foxtail.jpeg

Skunk Liver #4

large.6297bec1db0bf_Skli5Week10.jpeg

Smottie Remix #4

large.6297bec63ef55_SmottieRemix4Week10.jpeg

Smottie Remix #5

large.6297bec921a4e_Wk10smottieremix5.jpeg

Skunk Liver x9 on the RHS

large.6297bece4a6b2_SkunkLiverWeek10LED.jpeg

Smottie Remix

large.6297bed7112af_SmotRemixWeek10down.jpeg

Smottie Remix

large.6297bed7d681c_Wk10smotremixsubbie.jpeg

• Like 43

It's at times like these you realise the camera on your phone (or operator) is shite!

:clapping:

Well done fellow closet growers.

• Like 4

@mikeydoughnut Nice to see you got some pink colour on yours:wub:Nice looking pics there buddy Glad your time an effort wasnt wasted :B):Give 1 cut to my mate to try an now he wants a few seeds to wet right away to see if he can find that something special one :yep:Not that he had anything bad to say of the one he had,Infact was over the moon hense wants seeds..Ive tried twice now to get more seeds dusted(Inc the Bx1)But on both times now just as males was to spunk ive had to :execute:them all an pack up....The second time is family related an i have to put that 1st so i dont think i will get anything sorted this year now an poss nor next year will have to see how it goes.Am gutted as i had all special packaging made but family has to come 1st.An just keep the bonsai Mummys/Daddys healthy an sort out when i can:sadwalk:So for the ones that got the testers count yourself lucky i guess .If i can get them done ASAP you know i will:chef:

• Like 8