Subbies pic thread

Just now, Budelaire said:

If they on your phone. Use Image Size and then Meta Remove on the new smaller image created. 

I resize down to 1mb, open in Meta remove and then strip them prior to upload… very important!

(Withnailed rest)

:yinyang:

I thought the website removed the exif data now. I hope so as I don't do mine lol. Only for insta. 

• Like 2

I’d say it good practice to do them all dude for sure. 

I work in photography, so I have a set up of software that a normal user wouldn’t.  Nothing fancy or nefarious lol

Under certain conditions I have “seen” (gps data for instance) not tried to extract or be nosey in any way. Just there plain as day.

Visible via a select set of softwares.  Which I obviously won’t divulge.

Even software and servers fuck up dude. 

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 6

Removing metadata is a good habit to have. Im doing it automatically even with photos that has nothing to do with weed. Safety is a priority folks.

• Like 2

I’m using an old Canon SLR, would recommend something similar. Stay away from using your phone even if the camera is better.

My phone adds metadata even when I think it’ve turned it all off :(  

@Badbadbob Brilliant mate, pleased to hear they’re as good as I hoped they’d be. Always conscious how precious time and space is. If you can get any photos up, that’d be great :) would love to see them. The guide posted above should make things easier. 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

large.8A8A0C37-87E6-433F-98B8-DB0F9BE34257.jpeg

That's an incredible picture, colours are amazing. Nominated for COTC :hippy:

• Like 21

more hash made with Chelato by 4kali :)

mould and g-clamp

large.IMG_20220531_145102.jpglarge.IMG_20220531_145141.jpg

picked a bit off the side and stuck it on again to demonstrate its sticky ickyness. Will do envelope and floorboard next time to get better dab shot, like a sat on jam sandwich it will be

• Like 26

@grower951 was passed on as UK Cheese so that's what I label it as.

If you're after what you smoked when cheese was big then I don't think you'll be disappointed if you get cheese leaning plants. 

• Like 14

My (Cheese x Blues) x Nonames are being abit stubborn on fully showing sex, I feel like #1 is a girl but not shown a pistol yet, thoughts?

large.20220531_220845.jpg

• Like 6