Subbies pic thread

On 5/2/2022 at 6:36 PM, i11 said:

One of 4kali's cheese x gelato. I guess she's plant #3 in the tent. She's getting chopped now in a few mins...large.IMG_02052022_180935_(2000_x_2000_p

Ohhh....a fasciated cannabis plant is a rare beasty!!

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
Add an s to fasciated
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, anarchycamp said:

@blackpoolbouncer 's London Gentleman #1 after a week in the glass. Solid ,stenchy lemons that peel your face off when you dunk your nose in the jar

large.IMG_13052022_165429_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

That looks absolutely top drawer that mate. So tasty looking and sounds banging. Just what it was supposed to turn out like. Glad the lemon overpowers the jack

• Like 7

8 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Ohhh....a fasciated cannabis plant is a rare beasty!!

ive had it twice with 4kali's chelato. look cool but chunky stem in middle takes up a bit of room. 

• Like 2

Guest anarchycamp

@Gaijin Thanks G, nowt to do with me it's all @blackpoolbouncer 's hard work and everyone else who takes time out of real life to contribute to our shady sinister criminality:rofl:

It cost me an 1/8:toldya:

Blackpoolbouncer- Top shelf bud literally, can't fault your selections here. Weirdly enough, trying regs from somewhere I can check back through threads/albums has got me interested in the growing more now than it was before,so tip of the hat to UK420 and @Joolz for keeping me sane in my mad little life.

2 slightly different lemon leaners that I'll keep, 1 jack that has a nice simple haze flavour. I need to go crack the jars again, see if M was right about the baby sick.

5 hours ago, rumplestilskin'n said:

ive had it twice with 4kali's chelato. look cool but chunky stem in middle takes up a bit of room. 

Yeah not much cop for bud production eh...

I hear cannabis plants can take after their owners lol

A ball of pubes with a crushed stem :eek:

• Like 3

Orange Juice x Pineapple Skunk by @Smokebelch 

"The Pineapple Skunk Pollen I used was the same as the Dirty Larry which has been a winner producing some beautiful looking plants and fruity tasting flowers, it really enhanced the flavour of The New that I used.

The Dinafem Orange Juice I hit it with was a big yielding branchy lady, nice subtle tangerine flavour in the vapes with a very uppy sativa buzz."

5/5 Germination

2/5 F/M 

8 Litre - Tropic Mix, Canna Vegas/Flores

3 x 4k Samsung strip build @ 60w

Around 8 weeks (cropped a little early due to op)

large.p.jpg

large_p9.jpg

large_p8.jpg

large_po.jpg

large_p0.jpg

Very Pineappley :) Currently hanging whole,

Thank you Smokebelch and all the seedmakers 

:oldtoker:

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 40

The Cheese x Blue Digiberry is a female, just waiting for the 2 (Cheese x Blues) x Nonames to develop the pre flowers a little more to determine sex.

large.20220524_011622.jpg

• Like 17

That's at 12 weeks 11on 13off under mh. This has been a rushed run to be honest. Need to shut down soon for work getting done on the house 

• Like 1

On 03/04/2022 at 2:44 PM, Smokey McBongface said:

Be interested to see the photos mate, hopefully they’ll turn our nice either way. How long have you been running them for now?

@Smokey McBongfaceHi mate sorry I took too long I've been trying to upload pics but the files are all larger than my maximum allowed so I'm a bit stumped ,

I'm at week 10 of flower now I'm blown away by these its my first gmo and for sure I'm keeping them around for a while, thanks again ,hopefully someone here can give me some tips to upload 

Edited by Badbadbob
Tag someone
  • Like 2

Just now, Badbadbob said:

Hi mate sorry I took too long I've been trying to upload pics but the files are all larger than my maximum allowed so I'm a bit stumped ,

I'm at week 10 of flower now I'm blown away by these its my first gmo and for sure I'm keeping them around for a while, thanks again ,hopefully someone here can give me some tips to upload 

Hey man,

Try this thread for help on uploading.

• Like 2

If they on your phone. Use Image Size and then Meta Remove on the new smaller image created. (Both iPhone apps)

I resize down to 1mb, open in Meta remove and then strip them prior to upload… very important!

(Withnailed rest)

:yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 3