Subbies pic thread

@SkullDuggery Looking nice in there mate thanks for sharing the photo :)

@Wag They’re looking cracking, nice job so far. The #3 looks a bit bushier than the one I found. 

@Kalkwerk The pickled cucumber description made me lol Sounds like your def onto something with that one. I had the GMO x Psychos out the tent the other night,  afterwards the room smelt like someone had been eating a large Pepperoni from Pizza Hut lol

One of the Donny dads had a wild citronella stem rub, smelt exactly like the plug in mosquito killers you get for going on holiday. Should hopefully help with the thrips mate :yep:

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 4

@Smokey McBongface yeah lolpickled cucumber is closest thing i can really think of.

Hopefully Im gonna get them on tracks now as my 4 weeks veg plan is already ruined, same as growing them alongside meatbreath cross from freshcoast. I killed all of them but one by not having a time so they died dry without a water at early stage lol 100 dollars flushed in the toilet. Fuck me. I popped a truffle cake from ihg for replacement so I can move on from inhouse as this is my last pack I got.

Carvers is a pbb x tagalongz cross from small breeder from St. Louis tree1four genetics. Great humble guy. 

• Like 3

@Wag did yours show sex already? I can see some tiny tiny things forming on some of them but no way to tell yet. Im waiting with taking cuts, topping and all that because I dont want to slow em with sexing but they are getting huge. What week of growth you on now?

Edited by Kalkwerk
Mention
  • Like 1

@Kalkwerk no not yet mate, I’m in exactly same boat. Mine have been topped though. I thought yesterday the strange one was female but it’s just a bit too small to tell yet. All 3 are gagging to be potted on and creating some very interesting smells. I’m going up in a minute so il check date they went in. 

• Like 2

@Wag thanks for info fella. I soaked mine 30.03. Hopefully they gonna show soon because Im already behind my schedule. I was supposed to switch the lights by now :wallbash: it is my fault tho, I didnt plan it well and didnt have a time for them so they were slow at the beggining. They took off now and some of em are tall as fuck and on top of that gmo is vigorous and crazy in stretch. Well they gonna rip my tent apart lol

Edited by Kalkwerk
Added stuff
  • Like 2

sspb...

large.20220511_130056.jpg

(Excuse the potato pic.. again!)

Gotta thank my mukka  @icki for sending the  SSH cross he made  in for subs i selected a female   from, it's made a Corker of a cross, cheers bud, great collab :)

Subbie seed  ftw...

#ownselections

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 29

Still waiting for them to show sex (few weeks off at least yet), They looking healthy atm tho even the little runty one has perked up lol

large.20220511_222527.jpglarge.20220511_222131.jpglarge.20220511_222148.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 24

2 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

That’s got COTC nomination all o’er it has that @pollenlover :) 

Thanks me owd. Very kind of you. Nice to have the opportunity to upload some photos.

• Like 1