Subbies pic thread

3 strain subbie seeds grow apart from the Smile!  Skunk Liver from @Highburyway at the front of the photo and stretchy Smile by @oldtimer1 in the middle and at the back.  Also 5 Smottie Remix from @Budelaire.  With hindsight Smottie Remix and Smile don't go well together, at least 2 of my Smottie Remixes are really really squat whereas the Smiles are elegantly elongated and stretchier.  Nothing some seed trays and plant pots can't sort though. :)

Beginning of week 6 flowering in 6.5lt finals and Melcourt's peat-free Sylvagrow.  Past couple of weeks have dropped from 3 to 2 to 1.5ml/l Intense Nutrients Organix bloom in overnight bubbled water and nowt else.  All 3 Scope V1s dialled to 350W and 3 fans on the ceiling blowing down through the fixtures to get the leaf temps up.  Rushed into flower a bit, they could have done with filling the bamboo support a bit more and humidity is way too low but f all I can do about it.  Now having to water every day which is a ball-ache since me moving from coco to dirt was to try and get more of a break between relentless daily hand-waterings for months. :sweaty:lollarge.6267f987d65b1_IntoWeek6BloomSubbieSeedsnSmile.jpeg

• Like 34

The UK Cheese x Blue Digiberry needed potting up as she was showing signs of hunger.

large.20220428_211031.jpglarge.20220428_211116.jpg

It's coming along nicely, Hopefully not long until I pot up the (UK Cheese x Blues) x Nonames #1. #2 doesn't seem to want to grow upwards and is still the same high just the leaves are getting bigger so that one might not make it to the final grow selection. Knowing my luck the runty #2 will be the only female lol

• Like 19

large.IMG_0578.jpeg

seeds arrived safe n sound 

thanks @Joolz

& thank you guys/girls for taking the time to breed and share these with me. 
Watch this space 

pd

• Like 24

Something tells me #2 wants to be a short bushy plant lol

I'll probably pot up #1 tomorrow

large.20220430_215956.jpg

• Like 14

Potted up the (UK Cheese x Blues) X NoNames #1, i accidentally let it dry out a tad too much, should bounce back.

large.20220502_002042.jpg

The (UK Cheese x Blues) X NoNames #2 still growing in width and not hight lol

large.20220502_002243.jpg

And a under shot

large.20220502_002420.jpg

I'm gonna start a diary soon, still deciding on what CBD strain i'm gonna run along side the regs winner lol

• Like 11

thanks, the smell ofthem is like nothing ive ever grow before, its like a scented dough, if that makes sense. 

i cant wait to sample her, ive another few in mud just now......

• Like 4

One of 4kali's cheese x gelato. I guess she's plant #3 in the tent. She's getting chopped now in a few mins...large.IMG_02052022_180935_(2000_x_2000_p

• Like 13