Subbies pic thread

@Gaijin nope, different plant, different strain different cross bud.. lol

Close, but no cigar bud, this bud will have many more seeds than the bud you speak of lol

:yinyang:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Nice @murphyblue what's she like? pokey as they say?

Yeah a bit you wouldn't want to smoke to much in a short space of time no need anyway a neat one and ur mind is a bit elsewhere a few times i had to let it just sit in the ashtray for a bit before carrying on toking mainly cos u forget u put it down. lol

One smells like lilt pop the other really lemony with skunk in the background really nice smooth smoke

Edited by murphyblue
last line
  • Like 8

On 3/24/2022 at 11:34 PM, anarchycamp said:

Bpb's London Gentleman

Jack Herer leaning

large.IMG_24032022_210311_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

London Lemon leaning

large.IMG_24032022_220558_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

This looks tasty

• Like 12

platinum x Gsc x platinum x Gsc The subbie seeds were platinum x Gsc  sent in by @Jibba jabba that i made a few seeds from (about 700) the original plant pic's are can be found here

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/378334-subbies-pic-thread/&page=80#comment-5576343

large.6257d618bd772_GSCxPxGSCxP.jpg

large.6257d617bebcc_GSCxPxGSCxP1.jpg

About 12oz from 7 plants under 600w hps in 5ltr pots, It was a lazy grow apart from watering and putting canes in them once i just left them alone. Just happy everything is packed and growing season is over for me for this year (he says)

cheers

• Like 18