Subbies pic thread

A couple more Ruggamuffin pics around day 70. Getting harvested next few days.  They smell divine :smokin:

large.6248ab622e17c_Ruggamuffinday70a(1of1).JPGlarge.6248ab64bfd76_Ruggamuffinday70c(1of1).JPG 

• Like 29

Super quick sspb coming upto 7 weeks 12/12.. 

large.20220402_203003.jpg

could drop this pretty much any time now if one was inclined to.

:yinyang:

• Like 30

@Smokey McBongface I popped 5 out of 5 ,got 4 females and 2 of them are real inbred looking, ,,twisty leaves look rather like  cabbage plants not complaining I feel very lucky to have em ,ill get some pics up in the week,cheers mate 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Badbadbob said:

@Smokey McBongface I popped 5 out of 5 ,got 4 females and 2 of them are real inbred looking, ,,twisty leaves look rather like  cabbage plants not complaining I feel very lucky to have em ,ill get some pics up in the week,cheers mate 

Be interested to see the photos mate, hopefully they’ll turn our nice either way. How long have you been running them for now?

• Like 1

Pollinated a special little plant I found in the sspb, cant wait to see what this one throws up for us...

large.20220405_211924.jpg

• Like 22

@MindSoup looks lovely mate. I was going to just let the SHD x AU fizzle out and focus on other crosses. People who have grown it do like it for its unique terps which seem to change throu grow and curing. It's so hard to link to just 1 smell or taste. Looks like I will have to make more at some point. With beautiful pictures and reports on here from growers like yourself it's no wonder people want to try it. Can you describe the smells to us? No problem if you cant when people ask me I go :fear:because their a dirty mix that shouldn't work but do and i can't pin down anything to compare it to.

My next subbies i will be using a R1 SHD blackberry gum to pollinate SHD x auto Ultimate amongst a few other ladies hopefully. So subbies will definitely be available to others in the not to distant future. Thank you for showing your grow also.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4

Mate the smell is so complex from those greasy/oily buds, as you say very hard to describe, theres so many nuances to it. Skunky funk is definitely in there, some hazy elements, like nevilles haze/silver haze that crisp clean sharpness, theres also some tropical fruit juice and earth but its so much more than that, every wiff exposes another subtle undertone. Definitely worth keeping this line around IMO.

And then we get to the high. It's up up and away with the faeries, trippy and energetic but no edgyness. I had a joint while paddling the Wye last year, as I looked up at the clouds that where moving inline with the river, the clouds and the boat stopped dead and the trees and the river banks started moving backwards lol. Its go outdoors and go on an adventure kind of weed for sure. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 9

Forgot I was running some of these.

PsychoBadger...(psycho/blues/cheese)

large.20220407_194428.jpg

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 32

large.Resizer_16492674291141.jpeglarge.Resizer_16492674294653.jpeglarge.Resizer_16494575407921.jpeglarge.Resizer_16494575409893.jpegI don't really do pictures lately but here are the only ones I seem to have from a SHD x blackberry gum i sent in grown outdoor. Some pictures of a blackberry gum I recently STS sprayed so hopefully they will be a few fem crosses in the making for subbies :hippy:

• Like 18

Next gen...

Seeded sspb...

large.20220409_232738.jpg

Other sspb...

large.20220409_203248.jpglarge.20220409_191549.jpglarge.20220409_191535.jpg

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, fukka's.

• Like 33

@MindSoup    Looking very nice sir :yep:     Will be very interested in your sampling report ,  i have the same going out under the sun very shortly.     

• Like 2