Subbies pic thread

Another  sspb  at 6 weeks here for this one...

large.20220327_191014.jpg

Will make a nice solid fem line this cross will.

:yinyang:

• Like 20

Another sspb, she's a reliable  gal, proper consistent cross.

Might make some more of these for the site in regs soon.

45 days 12 12... 

large.20220329_194217.jpglarge.20220329_194246.jpg

• Like 27

@Smokey McBongface they all swimming now. Gonna be a boring one for most of users but my focus will be on males. Quick veg around 4 weeks, sort them out base on similarites, clones, 12/12. Flower out girls and boys. Hopefully pick a winner, flower clone of selected male on a next round and drop pollen on a nasty carvers keeper i got. This is a plan for a next 6 months but im gonna keep you updated mate.

All the best.

Edited by Kalkwerk
Grammar, high as hell
  • Like 5

@Kalkwerk That’s superb mate thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to see and hear how you get on, sounds like you have a plan!

I think they’re all gone now from subbies. You’re the first to germ them :george: Sent in around 180 beans so hopefully at least 10 of you guys managed to get some.

Since you’re the first to germ mate, I’d like to give you a pack of the next batch. I’m not sure when it will be but I’ll see if Joolz can make it happen nearer the time.

• Like 3

@Smokey McBongface sound! I would love to get your next work to hunt for a girl this time! Really appreciate it! I was about to grab a triple burger from neptune but they sold out. F2 of them is what I believe you working on right now, :wub: cant wait! 

Yes pal Im gonna keep you updated but photos gonna come in a couple of weeks from now as I dont find it fun to be taking pics, copy it to my laptop, remove metadata, change a resolution and all that shit just to post a small veging plants. They gonna be growing alongside (pbb x gorilla butter) x meatbreath from fresh coast and mystery taint (unicorn poop x mendo montage f5 cross) from big pond genetics so its gonna be a really stinky hunt! Im most excited too see what your subbies are about!

All the best fella

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 2

Psyco animal stomper x moonshine haze x psyco sister x honey badger. 

I forgot who sent these in, sorry.

Sticky n stinky at just over 7 weeks.

Sweet, stale,  old ale soaked pub carpet is the only way I can describe this one. 

large.20220329_194157_compress60.jpg

• Like 26

@Skunkman.uk here's a couple threads

For ya, all I've seen is good things from them tbf.. :skin_up:

And there's some still for sale here if you fancy mate :yep:

@Dan t looking spot on too mate! Total opposite look and smells to mine, although they were indeed very stinky :george:

Edited by Shaggy1
  • Like 4

Just now, Shaggy1 said:

@Dan t looking spot on too mate! Total opposite of look and smells to mine, although they were indeed very stinky :george:

Cheers mate. Ive got her sister in the vedge tent . She's pretty smelly already to for one thats just vedging.  Very vigorous growth aswell.   

@Wag That’s great mate pleased to hear there’s a few of you guys running them and there’s no issues with germination. I really hope you both find some killer plants. 

The dark red/purple leafed fuely, piney, GMO funk phenos are the ones to look out for.

• Like 5