Subbies pic thread

21 minutes ago, i11 said:

Then looking fromm the other side of the stem it's like a carpenters pencil:

its Fasciated, its quite common in some strains.

adjective
    BOTANY

showing abnormal fusion of parts or organs, resulting in a flattened ribbon-like structure.

Fasciation can be caused by hormonal imbalances in the meristematic cells of plants, which are cells where growth can occur. Fasciation can also be caused by random genetic mutation. Bacterial and viral infections can also cause fasciation.
Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 13

9 minutes ago, 4kali said:

but no one takes any notice of what i say, go read up on polyploids in cannabis mate, better than me trying to explain it

Ah hear hear, I take notice of what you say and I'm sure plenty of other folk around here do also, you've a lot of respect in this community. I have read about polypoids before, I have R.C. Clarks Marijuana Botany knocking about in the spare (junk) room somewhere. Prolly 15 years since I opened it. Time to dig it out :v:

• Like 5

i believe that the cannabis industry is trying to advance research these very type of plants, weather they produce higher yielding or have more potency is up for debate

it will be very interesting to see what you

@i11 think come harvest

i will say this though mate, do keep an eye on her

• Like 4

11 hours ago, i11 said:

flatso 1.jpg

I'm not complaining though, of the 4 plants I have in flower right now she's the most vigourous and thirsty, and also also the biggest buds (in so far as 3 week old buds can be).

I have high hopes for her. It's just weird lol

Ever had this mutation in the parent stock or the offspring @4kali?

:v:

I thought this was known as "fasciation" I have seen it once, the bud while it looked like it was a good size was mostly stem in the end

• Like 2

Guest anarchycamp

@Gaijin I'll hold onto all 7 for another run,give me a chance to run the two I haven't done this time.

But more than likely one of each main phenos will be kept, won't be worrying about plant count once it doesn't exist:pitchfork:

Just now, anarchycamp said:

@Gaijin I'll hold onto all 7 for another run,give me a chance to run the two I haven't done this time.

But more than likely one of each main phenos will be kept, won't be worrying about plant count once it doesn't exist:pitchfork:

I kinda worried about plant count for a bit. But then I realised, I'm not planning on anyone ever being in there to count anything, so fuck worrying. I'll grow as many or as few as I damn well want to :punk:

• Like 6

Just saw the new subbies from the man vic firth. 

Oooooo wee. 98 ssh, cheese & chem d all in the mix. 

Smashed it again! 

• Like 12

Without checking,

I thought the latest seeds were from Dr Feelgood :) 

Although it's entirely possible that I might have missed something :skin_up:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1