Subbies pic thread

@NezA lol I've never been much of a wordsmith. Just gotta say it how it is,  

@Dr feelgood yep. you were rite when you said I won't be disappointed.   Im loving this stuff.  Big yeild aswell.  Im going to see if I can get more to germ after my next house inspection.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, 4kali said:

onwards and upwards, please keep up the good work

On it like a bonnet my friend,  theres plenty to be getting on with at hazy towers...

Hopefully  have some of these karma crosses for the  boards soon guys... :yinyang:

large.20220315_120820.jpglarge.20220315_120756.jpglarge.20220313_181234.jpglarge.20220313_114402.jpg

#foreveryone

:yinyang:

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Micromole Hole said:

@HazyDazeWhat Karma crosses are you adding pal? 

Karma genetics sweets, I've used  multiple males across a few females for this run bud, see how we go :yep:

• Like 7

Guest Micromole Hole
Just now, HazyDaze said:

Karma genetics sweets, I've used  multiple males across a few females for this run bud, see how we go :yep:

Fricking gorgeous, been waiting for karma on boards .:yinyang:

Got a strange plant amongst @4kali Cheese x Gelato. Have 2 of them about 3 weeks into flower. They were topped once in veg, but the dominant shoot on one of them is growing wierd:

Normal enough from one side:

623cd28d66da6-flatso3.jpg

Then looking fromm the other side of the stem it's like a carpenters pencil:

flatso 2.jpg

And to top it off (excuse the pun), looking at the profile of the developing bud from above, she's growing in an oval/rectangular profile and looks a bit like a sea urchin:

flatso 1.jpg

I'm not complaining though, of the 4 plants I have in flower right now she's the most vigourous and thirsty, and also also the biggest buds (in so far as 3 week old buds can be).

I have high hopes for her. It's just weird lol

Ever had this mutation in the parent stock or the offspring @4kali?

:v:

• Like 14

ive been saying it for years, that them old skunk plants have more sets of chromosones than your average cannabis plants but no one takes any notice of what i say, go read up on polyploids in cannabis mate, better than me trying to explain it

• Like 7