Subbies pic thread

x post from my ig. Og Mix. Just passed 7 weeks. had a test bud and quick dried it and it was strong. can't wait to finish it :bong: in a 10L coco hempy with fytocell in bottom

Edited by lildaveham
Please upload pics to your gallery here and don’t link to externally hosted pics
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

So come on guys. What should I do with these seeds?  Still any interest in anything?

Alright there Bpb:skin_up:

Wow sounds like you’ve got some great keepers. 

How about you send them in for subbies?

Sure there’s plenty of insatiable animals with the desire for more beans, me being one.

I recently cropped a whole run of subbies, Pupsxxx, Animal biscuits and some London lemon haze, I’ll be sure to get some photos up when I get the chance over the weekend.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4

Thanks @mikeydoughnut 

Il get em sent in once the beans are cured. I'll chuck some more f1s in for subs too as freebies maybe. 

If ya think they are good mate wait till I've got something to offer I'm really proud of.......if only you could have tried my blue sky delight line. Probs a 50% keeper potential ratio in those by my standards. Had a real hard time whittling it down to #3 which is my keeper. 

I should really have kept the dB dad but I've got more than enough top shelf keepers from those sorts of genetics with j beezys jungle cake cut. Db, bsd, ice cream cookie dough and pas all have some cookie in them(we've still got a cut of durban which is the original cookies mum too but she's in major quarantine at a friends) . Any other cookies can get fucked tbh other than forum cut maybe lol I wouldn't keep as many but theyre all far too good to let go even if I only run one or none in each run. 

I'll let the other breeders do cookie crosses and ride the hype train. My jars full

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 12

@mikeydoughnut just flowering out a few males at the moment fella, I won't tease you  though....  fancy a killerSkunk cross?  lol

Hopefully have something half tidy for subs come summer brother. 

Dont hold me to that though, never know how things are gonna go, males come and males go, not many make the cut,  so we'll  have to wait and see how we go with this  current run of males, fingers crossed.

:yinyang:

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

Alright there Uk420.

At last I managed to get some shed time in and shoot a few snaps of the subbies.

Without further ado I present Pupsxxx

(long pheno)

large.BD55CB99-0C66-4298-8DCC-D439C85BD296.jpeg

The usual quick Jibba trim :bag:  I should really take all the little bits of too but you know how it goes. :skin_up:

The next pheno of Pupsxxx

(pointy)large.5EA93431-7682-408E-B560-D726C901C5C8.jpeg

Much smaller buds than the other one, but none the less they both yielded around the same, weighed it by eye see :wassnnme:

Pointy is not messing around at all, full on baby sick, sour, sounds disgusting but tastes amazing, you know the one.

The longer one is more fruity with a dash of puke but without the sour and equally as strong, I believe they were both taken down at the thick end of nine weeks.

Next up Animal Biscuits.

large.3AE7F51B-53EB-4780-8095-7367962F2F4E.jpeg

This is seriously dense, I mean it has shattering possibilities :eek: 

Smokes like a dream, yielded well, again nine weeks the thick end of, what more could I possibly say, except a big thanks to @HELL YEA and @Vicfirth12 for taking  the time and making the effort as well as sharing them to the uk420 community.

Take it easy Jj :hippy:

• Like 35

@Jibba jabba Thanks for the tag mate 

As long as someone gets something that works for them then its all good..:yep:

.Am looking for something to make a PUPS X an that should be the last one of the 3 an i was only wanting to do 1...So glad i added the X's (Kisses) now to keep track of the different Pups(s),Phew:innocent:

• Like 9

It's that time of year again  where I  need to pay my way and show my support for uk420...

It's subbie seed time, Select females have been pollinated,  Early signs look promising 3 days after pollination, Looks like we have success. always exciting times. :blow:(pic day 25)

large.20220311_120746.jpg

Let's see how this one goes then.. 

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 22