What a Dope

Joint hogger

its fucking orrible not being able to have a bit of trust in ya neighbours, 10 yrs ago I could have grown plants in pots up and down my garden no one would have said a thing, rotten bastards would probably kill me for it now! lol

dj.

• Like 3

@@Bud Wiser this you lol

@@Mohamedbear

Very funny! Thankfully not yet, no. I've managed to keep mine just below the fence-top and I don't live next-door to cunts!

Poor sod, but it is just a tad 'thick' in there ... someone needs to give him some pruning advice!

And a bigger fence!

Bud Wasn't Me :oldtoker:

Busy day at the police station, a good laugh probably . In the greater scheme of things a tiny glasshouse full of cannabis isn't newsworthy . Tremendous hype .

• Like 5

FWIW I don't believe those plants were grown in that greenhouse.... it looks more like they were grown elsewhere and then shifted into the greenhouse for "safekeeping" possibly because their earlier location was rumbled... just a hunch..

The rear side panel right at the back, look down the line of the rear panel frame...

Its like there no glass. But all the plants look squished in by something.

Its like there no glass. But all the plants look squished in by something.

theres faint leaves that appear to be outside the frame and a clear attemp to 'change' the image there... it's a photo shopped image imo....