Favourite strains or best performing strains of 2016

Exile420

If y can get autos cheap or in bulk theyre worth a shot. They're a bit finicky though. I wouldn't count on them.

Some semi auto strains might suit your needs.

• Like 2

Guys I'm at 55 latitude. What beans could I invest in that will actually finish for me? I'm thinking a few autos.

Look at Sweet Seeds FV strains for late September/early October finishers. They are tried and tested on this forum by quite a few people.

Also, check out Dinafem's XXL autos as they get pretty big for autos, have good mould resistance and will finish by early August if planted by mid May.

• Like 3

id check the hfh gear personally, and more so the most recent tried and tested to get a better picture what will work well for you at lat 55?

HFH wild super 07, wild white, Royal Dane and others worth a go. Check for males early on and hermies later on. Loads of info on here to read - there's a few HFH threads that haven't been active for a while that are filled with golden information.

I'd also be indecisive about some HFH strains and I thought, from looking at my own and others, that they were a bit roguish. Some great plants, hazy flavours and danish gold had a lovely lemon scented bud, but not very consistent and a few very leafy plants.

• Like 2

If things go to plan I'll be doing some female runs for f2 rd GG#3 x epk and gg#3 x OG kush

Fingers crossed all goes to plan this year

• Like 2

@@widowman11

Have a look at Sawney Beans pinned thread in the Guerilla Diaries. He should give you a good indication of what's possible at high U.K. Northern latitudes like yours. Plenty of strain info and general GG golden tips for success.

• Like 2

50 & a bit!! Same as me, I find that pretty much anything finishes but wether it rots or not is the real problem so go for mould resistance. Theres also no harm in plants finishing nice n early though. I mix it up with autos, early finishing photoperiods and indoor freebies for a good spread of harvesting from july to november.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, inaction man said:

50 & a bit!! Same as me, I find that pretty much anything finishes but wether it rots or not is the real problem so go for mould resistance. Theres also no harm in plants finishing nice n early though. I mix it up with autos, early finishing photoperiods and indoor freebies for a good spread of harvesting from july to november.

"Pretty much anything finishes" Right that's it, am selling up and relocating ;) 

• Like 1