Favourite strains or best performing strains of 2016

Exile420

I was just wondering if you could please talk about growing out the haze 2.0 outdoors because I'm interested in growing it next summer. Hows does that girl do and in what size of as pot should I use? 5 gallon or 10 gallon? Thank you.

Gotta say sweet seed killer kush f1 has to be my choice for 2016 with the green poison a close second.....kk is a lovely smoke....smells amazing & also has very pretty flowers....what's not to like...blue skies sb

I'm really keen to try these next year as I'd love to find a kush that does the biz down in inaction cowknee. I'm wondering if something hailing from the himalayas just don't get on by the seaside as all kushes seem to be mould magnets down in my damp mossy corner of england.

Any other seaside farmers had any success with kush varieties?

PCK is hating it but I think they might be an extra shit batch

1.killer Kush fv 3

2.haze 2.0 auto 1

sensei indica auto 1

Daiquiri lime auto 1

Auto blue kush 1

Guerilla gold 1

Auto Mazar 1

Wild purps 1

Bubba's gift 1

All my survivors from the hfh line have been bullet proof baring one earlier finisher. Taking a guess at which strain it was, I would say they are of the wild family. The last one come in on Friday night and it's buds are dense and stinky. Still though I've got the Cali hash yet to finish

• Like 1

Bit pointless this vote as im the only one that grows it,no idea why. :g:

Amnesia/hp2 . smell, flavour of strong lemons. Not a bit citrus, but full on lemons. And a high that has me putting the sugar in the fridge, kettle in the cupboard and takes away any memory i have of how to open a babygate lol

Still the best outdoor strain for me!

Amnesia/hp2 . smell, flavour of strong lemons. Not a bit citrus, but full on lemons. And a high that has me putting the sugar in the fridge, kettle in the cupboard and takes away any memory i have of how to open a babygate lol

So it's better than KK FV? :g:

• Like 1

This year Royal Dane and Frisian dew out did all the rest Frisian duck wasn't to bad and the moby dick autos did very well two crops of those be doing all again next season.

TS

Edited by The Sinner

@@Key4 whats the finishing time on hp2 x amz ? Was weighing it up myself preseason but was worried that it would not finish at 54 n

Begining to late october at lat 53. Its a risky one but mouldy too.

And yes EA for flavour and potency it wins over the kush but the kush is a all round great strain.

Bit pointless this vote as im the only one that grows it,no idea why. :g:

Were u get them from? Sound promising :)

Blueberry auto by G13 Labs was both strong and big yielding, so it wins the auto category for me this year. West Coast OG by Fast Buds wouldn't be far behind in 2nd place, and it may have been slightly more potent, but it can't compare to the Blueberry auto yields, and the Blueberry also had slightly better mould resistance.

It's hard to call it on the photoperiod department because I still have most of mine going atm, but I have been most impressed with the KK FV... very vigorous, quick in veg, fast flowering, golden buds and good mould resistance so far. The Jack 47 FV is also a beauty to behold, I can't wait to smoke some of her and run her properly next year as the one I have atm is stunted. Still a gorgeous plant though. Can't say enough good things about Dinafem either... their Cheese has really surprised me, nice big plant with big buds and excellent mould resistant. Their OG Kush isn't bad either, although it takes a few weeks later to start flowering and to finish. I have smoked some of their PAK from this year and it is strong. That currently takes 1st place but I'm guessing that will change when I harvest my other FV strains & the Cheese.

@@The Sinner your Frisan Ducks are finished? What lat are you? Mine have a week or so to go at a guess. No mould so far.

@@Key4 Uberowl really rated that Ammo X HP2 last year. I had the SSDHxHP2 but mostly males. They seem a bit more stable than some of the HFH pheno lottery? I nearly bought some for this year. Sounds like i should have ;)

Still too early to vote yet but late plots are thinning out now. GL