THE shed thread

Hashmaker6

Botanics, thanks for that, feel a bit more confident in what I'm thinking now. I have run out of 'likes' quota for 2day so I just wanted to acknowledge your response, comment. Cheers buddy.

• Like 1

you know that smell you get when you open a wooden shed ?

thats what anything grown inside one will taste off

I'd agree if the shed was wet & 1st signs of rot & the shed wall is the only thing between you & outside ...

anyway , I hope to prove you wrong because, the taste & smell are upmost importance to me .

I grow to stay self sufficient after too many years smoking shite

• Like 1

@@JTR

Welcome mate...don't know where you're based but go for 100 mm insulation mate ;) keep things well stable in there and reduce your heating/cooling bill :yep:

Based in NW... Your probably right .

I've started small , with the aim of upgrading once I've mastered my new environment.

2x400w will be replaced , maybe add a 400w later this grow

Extract , ( 580m3/h) (CF800m3/h)

I'll go bigger & use above fan for in take if need be

Like I say , will be tinkering to find an happy medium.

HVAC is my trade so I'm sure I'll balance it some how

• Like 4

@@JTR

Welcome to the shed thread dude ... I didn't start it, @@Hashmaker6 did and he's chickened-out, opting for a Whimpy brick-build instead ..! lol

'The journey's the reward', 'wood's good', and 'fuck it and see' .. my 3 motto's for the day!

Philosophy from a guy who's just managed to get Unibond 'No More Big Gaps' expanding foam filler everywhere ...

No new pics, because photos of foam and Decorator's Flexible Filler from Poundland and it's all-day application are very boring.

However, the growing half of the shed's now tighter than a diver's decompression chamber .. a gnat's sperm couldn't wriggle through.

More to come later in the week, I'm making the most of the good weather.

Woody Bud :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Shed delivery has been delayed... Gutted ! Expected at end of month ...another few weeks on the drawing board!

Which has led me to ponder on my shed base ,

What about 2 courses of brick under the shed & exhausting air into the voids ?

Keep the shed base dry ?

Hot air will dissipate through the odd brick vent .

• Like 3

Wooden sheds, how provincial ! A nice borgeoise brick affair will keep me in kilos of green. But before then I've still got a blue hash plant photoperiod in the greenhouse and a small Hollands hope outside.....

• Like 1

Wooden sheds, how provincial ! A nice borgeoise brick affair will keep me in kilos of green. But before then I've still got a blue hash plant photoperiod in the greenhouse and a small Hollands hope outside.....

@@Hashmaker6

Provincial? how dare you, sir ... nothing provincial about my state-of-the-art AirBnB log cabin!

£100 a night, smoke as much as you want, and wake up to the smell of fresh skunk and damp wood!

High-level LED lighting, zen toilet and complete with modern caravan-style features ...

Hatch closed:

gallery_98779_13076_213684.jpg

Hatch open:

gallery_98779_13076_274504.jpg

So I like multi-functional shit, ok? I just thought it might be handy to be able to stand a powerful desktop fan next to the window. Pulling air out, or in, as needed.

You never know ...

Here's how it looks from the outside:

gallery_98779_13076_169678.jpg

@@Irishgirl ... happy now? ;)

Bud BnB :oldtoker:

• Like 1

@@Hashmaker6

Provincial? how dare you, sir ... nothing provincial about my state-of-the-art AirBnB log cabin!

£100 a night, smoke as much as you want, and wake up to the smell of fresh skunk and damp wood!

High-level LED lighting, zen toilet and complete with modern caravan-style features ...

Hatch closed:

gallery_98779_13076_213684.jpg

Hatch open:

gallery_98779_13076_274504.jpg

So I like multi-functional shit, ok? I just thought it might be handy to be able to stand a powerful desktop fan next to the window. Pulling air out, or in, as needed.

You never know ...

Here's how it looks from the outside:

gallery_98779_13076_169678.jpg

@@Irishgirl ... happy now? ;)

Bud BnB :oldtoker:

Yes bud happy now lol

• Like 1