THE shed thread

Hashmaker6

lol lol lol @@KayDog very funny, excellent tho!! cheap flights going at the moment now for £2 each way, great deal. I'm sure by the end of the night bud Wiser will tell me f**k off lol lol. Edited by Irishgirl

Quite the contrary @@Irishgirl ... there's a flight tonight at 11:20pm if you're quick! :wink_kiss:

I can cook too, and I'm hung like a donkey.

... although 28-day matured donkey isn't to everyone's taste!

lol lol lol lol lol

Edited by Bud Wiser
  • Like 1

That's like the fella who told a woman "I'd tell you a joke about my cock, but it's too long", to which she replied, "I'd tell you a joke about my fanny, but you'll never get it".

• Like 7

Feck budWiser you got it all mate, converted shed to a groom, buds hanging to dry & hanging like a donkey lol lol. I'm sure you are a master Chef at that cooking also. What more could a woman want lol. I will bring the JD & beers, would it be budWiser lol. Which airport mate am I flying into lol lol.

• Like 1

That's like the fella who told a woman "I'd tell you a joke about my cock, but it's too long", to which she replied, "I'd tell you a joke about my fanny, but you'll never get it".

lol lol lol ... that's funny.

I don't get it ....

• Like 2

Feck budWiser you got it all mate, converted shed to a groom, buds hanging to dry & hanging like a donkey lol lol. I'm sure you are a master Chef at that cooking also. What more could a woman want lol. I will bring the JD & beers, would it be budWiser lol. Which airport mate am I flying into lol lol.

Honolulu.

• Like 3

lol lol lol ... that's funny.

I don't get it ....

Ya that is funny...

You don't get it, well that's hallarious lol lol lol mmmhhh, well I didn't think you got really lol lol lol.

• Like 2

Shed thread has turned into a fucking orgy !!

Anyway , my shed is slowly taking shape & ive got small cupboard groom going for time being ..A T5 fell over & burnt a bit of my Alien og , my own clumsy fault , flat out at work 6 days a week & can't commit the time need to set up properly

• Like 4

Gonna do a shed also, time to move my projects out of the house and into the garden.

Thanks to all for the info contained within this thread !

• Like 3

First things first - I have to clear the ground for the base and get that in position.........so many jobs to complete to get the thing there and usable. Always looks so simple until you have to do it yourself lol

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 3

Look's like .. 'And Then There Were Three' .. @@JTR @@Inspiration101 ... guys, no greater burden has the nation placed on our shed-shoulders, but we will triumph..!

I'm clear of drying buds now, so the wood treatment's going on this week, followed by plastic sheeting, Celotex and Airtex ... with a bit of electrical wiring thrown in for fun.

The floor needs doing ... sealing and insulating ... holes need drilling for ventilation ... lot's to do.

Shit needs ordering too. Amazon are gonna be busy with me ... I'm suggesting a dedicated-van delivery service. Unmarked.

Bud's Back :oldtoker:

• Like 2