THE shed thread

Hashmaker6

omega haven't got the greatest reputation, thats why its £65 ;)

but if you have a look at G&H, theyre selling an adjustable 600w digi sunmaster ballast for £90 & it has a 3yr warranty :yep:

• Like 2

omega haven't got the greatest reputation, thats why its £65 ;)

but if you have a look at G&H, theyre selling an adjustable 600w digi sunmaster ballast for £90 & it has a 3yr warranty :yep:

5yr guarantee with them omega ... But I'll take your word for it .

• Like 1

Well lads, I will tell ye tis much I am all woman. Who da feck is Kevin or Kev. I dont entertain discrimination. Women's lib & I will show ye guys!!! Wdf? Come on, respect guys lol lol

Omega Digi-pro 600w dimmable, any good ?

£65 on auction site

Er, sorry, what was the question? ... I'm on the beer again and I haven't eaten yet!

• Like 1

Er, sorry, what was the question? ... I'm on the beer again and I haven't eaten yet!

Aah I knew it, order something to eat. Ur not in da middle of no where r cook, u lazy ****!!! No wonder I had 2 leave the garden. Sooo sad.

@@Irishgirl @@budwiser Very quiet round here ? No ale left ?

maybe buds out constructing his shed ?

anyway things have been moving slowly here , no felt on the shed roof yet & i have'nt started inside , mrs jtr is going ballistic over the gear lying round the house better get cracking !

these gals wont wait long for their new home now

day 17 from seed

Edited by JTR
  • Like 3

@@Irishgirl @@budwiser Very quiet round here ? No ale left ?

maybe buds out constructing his shed ?

anyway things have been moving slowly here , no felt on the shed roof yet & i have'nt started inside , mrs jtr is going ballistic over the gear lying round the house better get cracking !

these gals wont wait long for their new home now

@@JTR .. Nope, my fucking modem packed-in ... lost my inter-twibble connectivity for a few days.

Felt like a 70's power-cut .. get the candles and bored games out..!

I told ya the missus would start moaning about the mess, didn't I? didn't I? ..huh? lol

At least the plants will force your finish-the-roof ass into action..!!

No-Pressure Bud :oldtoker:

Roof felt is on .... cracked on with the 100mm kingspan got the walls and ceiling up.Front & door to contend with next ... then security . My problem is i work work work every day , i got bills :guitar: .

I'm an engineer ,'thy will be done' ! (when i get time) ! ha electrics

lights

fans

etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has the shed thread gone bust or into liquidation lol lol.

@@Irishgirl

I definitely don't think it's gone bust.

Mine's a bit busy at the moment...

gallery_98779_13072_425556.jpg

How's your shed coming along btw? still in the planning stage? lol

@@KayDog ... I don't get it. Pondered it from every literary angle, and I just don't get it. What's a 'shed shit-fest'?

You've been to too many festivals!

Bud Drying :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Hey bud Wiser, nice to hear from you. I'm delighted & happy for you that you have lots of buds drying & seems you have lots of trim to. I must pop in over the Xmas period lol.

Glad to hear the shed thread hasn't gone bust or anything like that. Ha, how are my plans going, well, they are not going, I'm not doing it now. I have a new plan now that will not be as expensive. Anyway, why build a shed & go to all that bother when I can pop in & share yours lol lol lol. Now put that in your pipe & smoke it lol lol lol. Nice one bud, happy days mate.

• Like 2