THE shed thread

Hashmaker6

@@Joint hogger ... yeah man, I'm into the burying a shipping-container idea too!

But I understand the confusion ... talking of which, I'm half-a-bottle into some JD so I'd be wise to check out at this point.

@@Irishgirl ... the toad stools and fairy lights are missing you ... you're most welcome. Can I have my chair back, please, bitch? lol

Bd Wiserer :oldtoker:

• Like 1

lol bud wiser, I bought you a new chair for you. It's a swivel chair so when your shed is ready you can swivel around attending to your plants lol.

Don't worry, I'm about to keep the toad stools & lights company. I just know when its time to leave the garden & come back.

I best put the kettle on & make you a brew as I'm sure you will need it after drinking JD. Yummy lol. Hope you are not hungover.

• Like 1

Mission control to @@Bud Wiser

Still here bud, work going a bit mental at the moment so I haven't had time to cut the mould out of the blue hash plant, let alone take photos of the fucker. It's full of bud and absolutely reeks, much smellier than an auto up there. Mowed the lawn yesterday and the whole garden was humming..... shed is a sooner rather than later affair or I gotta only do auto's from now on. The Hollands hope looks lovely but absolutely no trichs in sight......smelling good.

Thank fuck for anti cyclonic weather.

Ps in the name of taste, can you and @@Irishgirl get a room please. This thread was established for knowledge farming purposes and whilst it's great you're both hitting it off, your emerging love affair is detracting from shed talk.

Over and out.

Edited by Hashmaker6
  • Like 5

Mission control to @@Bud Wiser

Still here bud, work going a bit mental at the moment so I haven't had time to cut the mould out of the blue hash plant, let alone take photos of the fucker. It's full of bud and absolutely reeks, much smellier than an auto up there. Mowed the lawn yesterday and the whole garden was humming..... shed is a sooner rather than later affair or I gotta only do auto's from now on. The Hollands hope looks lovely but absolutely no trichs in sight......smelling good.

Thank fuck for anti cyclonic weather.

Glad to hear your plants are ok, which one's in the greenhouse and which one's outside?

Weather's been great where I am ... loads of sunshine.

Ps in the name of taste, can you and @@Irishgirl get a room please. This thread was established for knowledge farming purposes and whilst it's great you're both hitting it off, your emerging love affair is detracting from shed talk.

Over and out.

Ha ha very funny. :jester:

It's not like there's much fucking shed building going on at the moment, is there? :schmoll:

Bored Bud :oldtoker:

• Like 1

lol uk420's version of blind date, Q1, how bigs your Bush love ;)

Q2, I need a good strong sturdy tool for digging, what have you got to offer me? lol lol lol.

• Like 4

Have you considered spraying the inside of the shed with a few things? A coat of primer, stain blocker, a few coats of water based white paint over the top of it all?

I'd want to use something I could easily spot mold or water staining, both of which you won't want in your shed. I know you are using insulation and other things but with the white paint you can tell if you have an indoor damp spot building up or an outdoor leak coming through.

Also, back in the day there was a topic on Overgrow (at least I think it was there, it was a long time ago), i'm not sure if we ever got to the bottom of the problem before the place went down but the problem went away on the interwibble when everyone moved over to tents and plastic lined rooms. It was classed as "bad wood syndrome" or something close. We were all building rooms out of the same materials, wood! It was questioned and I can't remember the outcome if it was the glue in the Ply,Chipboard,MDF, that caused random problems in what was perfect conditions for some. Some asked if it was something the timber from the frame it was dipped in. What always helped back then when I built rooms for people was, paint the insides multiple times with low smelling paint and sealants before lining with anything else.

• Like 4

@@GreenPirate

I hadn't considered painting it, but it will all get a good spraying with anti-fungicide and anti-insecticide.

Next up will go a layer of heavy-duty sheet plastic, before the insulation layers are added.

However, you've now got me thinking ... thanks dude, appreciated.

Bud Wiser :oldtoker:

• Like 2

@@Bud Wiser I see the shed pictures and took me back to the old days of wooden rooms, lol Thought I would chip in with what worked for me back then. :)

I'd want it as white as I could, then go around with a bathroom anti mold sealant in all the gaps I could not paint. I know it sounds anal but the cleaner and more time you put in now, the longer the shed will last as a grow room without you rebuilding. Plus it makes it much easier to clean down for the next run. If it's not white, it's not clean!

@@Irishgirl There is a kind giving side to me that wants to say, fuck yeah, i'll come and help a grower out. Then that old bastard side of me kicks in and I think, that sounds like a lot of fucking effort! You've found me 20 years and 3 illness's too late! I can advise you if that helps. :)lol

• Like 2

@@Irishgirl There is a kind giving side to me that wants to say, fuck yeah, i'll come and help a grower out. Then that old bastard side of me kicks in and I think, that sounds like a lot of fucking effort! You've found me 20 years and 3 illness's too late! I can advise you if that helps. :)lol

Yes, yes, please, advise her ... get her off my back !! :wallbash:

• Like 1