THE shed thread

Hashmaker6

Luck of the Irish eh?

lol lol, well if its anything like my luck, tats no luck lol but I will send you some gud luck from the emerald Isle mate ☘

Glad to see your shed's up @@JTR ... you've got a lot of appliances to fit in there if the missus wants her Zanussi in there too..! lol

I finished all my internal stud-work today, and the shed's now ready and prepped for drying a rather smelly skunk plant. Quite a big one.

The next job's going to be spraying all the woodwork with anti-fungicide and anti-insecticide ... to be done after drying the skunk, I don't want my buds tasting of Dettol..!

So ... a waiting game for me now, you'll all be glad to hear!

Just the floor, insulation, electrics and ventilation to do then ... I'll be lucky to be up and running this side of Xmas, even with the best will in the world.

I still have high hopes.

Bud-in-Waiting :oldtoker:

• Like 3

I'm sure you will be trucken around with other things whilst the waiting game is on. You won't feel the time when you are back into the shed again finishing it off. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

• Like 1

I've bought the TD SILENT RANGE

They aint silent on full speed and whine on low speed and anything other than a pricey variac.I can hear mine on the street.

Im getting kicked out my cupboard soon so ill be joining the shed fun..going for a concrete panel pebledash type.they go for free on classifieds . Most just want rid of them,it saves paying somebody to dismantle and remove .

Well done key4,its always great to have another shed'er lol. If ever I will get on with mine lol. Not really sure what kind of a shed you mean tho; but good luck with this one mate.

@@JTR ...

I see you've decided to start your own thread? Not good enough for you here, eh?

'plain simple shed grow' ... doesn't have the same street cred dude.

'THE shed thread' says it all.

Have fun then Mr 'self sufficient' ...

Bud Voyage :oldtoker:

@@JTR ...

I see you've decided to start your own thread? Not good enough for you here, eh?

'plain simple shed grow' ... doesn't have the same street cred dude.

'THE shed thread' says it all.

Have fun then Mr 'self sufficient' ...

Bud Voyage :oldtoker:

haha , come on . thats supposed to be my grow diary

PLEASE dont kick me out the Shed'ers club :fear:

• Like 2

In lieu of power tools and wood to play with ... I knocked up some schematics to alleviate the inactivity at the moment ...

This one's where I want to stick stuff and how windy it's gonna be in there:

gallery_98779_13076_152207.jpg

And this one's all about plugging shit in:

gallery_98779_13076_127014.jpg

Anything obviously stupid, please shout. But not too loudly.

Bud Planner :oldtoker:

• Like 2

In lieu of power tools and wood to play with ... I knocked up some schematics to alleviate the inactivity at the moment ...

This one's where I want to stick stuff and how windy it's gonna be in there:

gallery_98779_13076_152207.jpg

And this one's all about plugging shit in:

gallery_98779_13076_127014.jpg

Anything obviously stupid, please shout. But not too loudly.

Bud Planner :oldtoker:

Very good, you forgot to put measurements of rooms lol lol, sorry I had to find something lol lol & your signature should have been 'Bud Clever Planner lol lol. That's it for now my friend. Very well lay out & diagram.

• Like 1