THE shed thread

Hashmaker6

Call me paranoid but I'd crop out the background of the photo and remove the original, just in case, you never know who's local. :fear:

• Like 3

Put a tumble dryer outlet on the side so If anyone hears you can blame it on the tumble dryer :)

Eta meaning one of them stiff plastic slanted outlets ya see on side of house could use as a inlet aswel

Edited by !HEMPFRUIT!
  • Like 1

Put a tumble dryer outlet on the side so If anyone hears you can blame it on the tumble dryer :)

Eta meaning one of them stiff plastic slanted outlets ya see on side of house could use as a inlet aswel

Actually , the groom is only 6x6 made form 100mm kings pan ...

The wife is having a dryer in the other half ! That was part of the compromise

Edited by JTR
  • Like 1

Call me paranoid but I'd crop out the background of the photo and remove the original, just in case, you never know who's local. :fear:

I've cropped the image slightly , but not a clue how to remove the original .... Any ideas ?

Ahaaa ... the boss returns.

How're the re-negotiations going? @@Hashmaker6 ... bought yur first brick yet? lol

And how're the plants doing? You've gone all quiet.

Bud Wiser :oldtoker:

Hey bud. Progress is static - negotiations closed months ago and Mrs Hashmaker has signed up to a binding approval. So it's now a question of cash. We have a few financial matters to tidy up (car loan, overdraft etc) and then all cash will be channeled into project unadulterated luxury/second home.

Plants are looking good. The hope is almost 6' talk now,

Loads of bud but not much resin production yet....

The bluehashplant in the greenhouse is another matter. Considering she was only born in July and I pinched her I'd say there's at least an ounce of bud to follow. Very very frosty already I'd say we're 2-3 weeks away from finish. The hope is gonna be totally converted to QWISO, she is starting to freak out Mrs hashmaker now, it's just in garden in full view. Not at all discreet but fuck it. She's a stunner and deserves the attention.

I've been drooling over that skunk. She's a cracker 😍

• Like 1

I've cropped the image slightly , but not a clue how to remove the original .... Any ideas ?

Go to edit the original picture mate and then swap it for the new cropped one ;)

thanks for the concern lads , there is 15-20ft between the Shed & the end of my drive ...

& im aware that this room needs to be silent & totally smell free ...

I'm truly not that bothered about getting a knock , could do without losing a crop but shit happens .

I'd prefer you's to advise me on how best to keep this room stealth, it's never been No1 priority before ...

You are a brave man JTR. Sounds like you are doing your best in planning & keeping thing as discreet as you can with insulation being installed & a silencer etc. All I can add to this is be lucky mate. I'm sure you will get the support & ideas from members here as you go along sharing your thoughts, ideas etc in what you are doing next or planning & keeping your diary up to date with pictures etc for you to receive the support you need. Good luck mate.