THE shed thread

Hashmaker6

@@JTR

I'd get onto the fuckers, this is taking the piss :jester:

What are they doing, growing the wood first? lol

I'm hoping to see your photos of one fully erected shed posted by Monday morning ... :thumsup: (Wife and weather permitting!)

Bud the Believer :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Fucking ridiculous m8 !

Wife has been on the phone today , it's coming tomorrow, I'll not get on it till Friday

She asked them for a time .... Between 9-5 , pisses me off that does cant even be arsed to work out an eta .

• Like 1

@ JTR .. try not to throttle the delivery man until after he's helped you carry it all into the back garden! lol

Meanwhile, you'll just have to put up with me having fun with mine! :guitar:lol

Ok, changed my mind about finishing off the partition .. the Super Skunk will pong like Gandhi's flip-flops so I thought sealed-up might be the way forward.

Plus I'm impatient and I've run out of money at the moment, so that was a job I already had the materials for.

This is where I plan to put a CO2 bottle at some point ... right next to the door and outside the growroom:

gallery_98779_13076_128110.jpg

The finished partition from outside the growroom:

gallery_98779_13076_259009.jpg

From the inside:

gallery_98779_13076_111984.jpg

I've also put some draught-excluder around the window to completely seal-up the shutter.

By building 'pockets' for the thick insulation, it means I can install it in sections that can easily be held in place when I staple the Airtec stuff over the top.

That makes it all easily removable, should the need arise:

gallery_98779_13076_46285.jpg

Apart from finishing off sealing the place and some minor woodwork, I've now got to wait.

Once the skunks have finished drying in there, I can spray the whole growroom with anti-fungicide and anti-insecticide, leave it all to dry and then deal with the floor.

Insulation, lights, venting and we're good to go!

Bud Impatient :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Good work Bud Wiser, looking good, very impressed. It's a pain when you are held up with a project but it will be worth it & come together in the end.

These sheds are expensive as JRT has stated. As least you both have the ball rolling. I'm still waiting to start but I have been gathering equipment and materials in the meantime when funds allow.

Happy building guys lol lol.

• Like 2

@@JTR

Well ?????

Did it come today? ... bang on 5:30pm having waited in all day?

The anticipation's killing me lol

Expectant Bud :oldtoker:

shed

its here , 10:30am ....struggle put this up on mi own

• Like 2

@@JTR

Whoop whoop! :yahoo:

No way, dude, you'll love it when you get into it ... just think back to age 14 and building your first den.

Piece of cake, and it'll keep the missus off yer back for a while, the only thing on her mind right now is getting all that wood shifted from her entrance ..!! lol

Good luck, and keep us all posted, I love a good laugh!

Smug Bud :oldtoker:

• Like 1

AAARRRGGG , went to assemble the shed & found the floor is the wrong size ! gutted , more waiting

You're kidding? ... :wallbash:

How long this time?

It's the thread / shed that keeps on giving

Great work all!

:yahoo:

Ahaaa ... the boss returns.

How're the re-negotiations going? @@Hashmaker6 ... bought yur first brick yet? lol

And how're the plants doing? You've gone all quiet.

Bud Wiser :oldtoker: