Options ... what would you do if you were me?

Bud Wiser

@@inapond13

Check this out:

gallery_98779_13072_25577.jpg

That's just ONE plant you're looking at.

And I haven't even given her any nutrients yet ..!!

Notice the supercropping, the LST, and the defoliation? Well, maybe not so much defoliation, but the rest is all going on ...

I believe timing is everything. Applies to life too.

Bud Wiser :oldtoker:

• Like 4

@@Greenfinger53

More like hedge you mean?

Thanks man, I'm just waiting for the day when I enter the greenhouse only to be swallowed by a giant plant-pod from outer space!

The 'no nutrient' comment is an exaggeration actually, I gave her some yesterday! lol

Truth be told, the compost she's grown in is a two-year-old home-made organic mix, prepared a year in advance. Just add water !!!

Bud the Chuffed :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Looking great there Bud Wiser, loads of bud sites and the LST has worked a treat. Here comes the stretch, they are gonna get big, make sure you support all those colas as they form...

• Like 1

Looking great there Bud Wiser, loads of bud sites and the LST has worked a treat. Here comes the stretch, they are gonna get big, make sure you support all those colas as they form...

@inapond

Stretch? Are you fucking kidding? There's nowhere for her to 'stretch' to !!

If she gets any bigger, she'll be in next-door's garden!

Fuck me, she'll qualify for 'Rain Forest Status' by October at this rate ... lol

I'm gonna have to get some scaffolding in then for the colas ...

Bud the Engineer :oldtoker:

• Like 1

@ Bud Wiser

You could just get some garden canes and string and construct something a bit like this:

gallery_99462_13459_498810.jpg

I'll be doing the same again this year as it worked really well...

• Like 6

@@inapond13

Believe it or not, there is actually some scaffolding underneath all that somewhere ... used if for the LST, knowing it would also come in useful at cola-time!

You can just see one of the uprights in the top right of the photo.

I'll be strapping canes to that in a lattice stylee .. watch this space.

Some nice buds on those dude ... what's the strain?

Bud Wiser :oldtoker:

@ Bud Wiser

That one in the middle is a Raspberry Cough from Nirvana Seeds and were grown in 2014. I'm growing two of those again this year and expect them to get to a similar height. Will be putting my support canes in this week. To the right and left are White Widow from Greenhouse Seeds. I am just doing one of these this year and at the moment is my biggest plant.

I also have a cutting of the White Widow that has rooted so should produce some Bud. I accidentally snapped it off, so stuck it in a pot of soil - hey presto...

• Like 1