UK 2016 Outdoor Greenhouse Grow

Bud Wiser

@@KuJa

Thanks dude ... they're both DP's ... the top one's 'Think Big' (auto) ... and is very very addictive! She smells and tastes of citrus grapefruit, honey and turps!

I'm still blasting the first one harvested 2 months ago, well cured by now, and is my chosen smoke of the day today as it happens ... mmm.

I'd love to try her under lights ... she's perfect for it, short growing and big fat buds.

Bud Wiser :oldtoker:

You've just made me add another strain to the list mate :D What's the high like?

I'm finding this growing malarkey rather addictive, can't see my self stopping any time soon!

Edited by KuJa
  • Like 1

That's a beautiful looking bud, bud! Well done!

Can't wait to see those skunks in flower. I came back to a greenhouse full of bastard caterpillars and my tomatoes are ruined. Next year it's a greenhouse for cannabis only

@@Hashmaker6

Bud, bud more bud! I'm going bud-blind!

I've really fucked up though .. I shouldn't have another 6 autos all between 2 and 5 weeks off finishing, with all this going on.

Too much to juggle in a jungle!, and with all of them requiring slightly different environments ... if Carlsberg did cannabis training courses, then ...!!!! lol

You shared your greenhouse space with a fucking tomato? Are you mad? They're a couple of quid for 6, find a farmer's market!

You've just made me add another strain to the list mate :D What's the high like?

I'm finding this growing malarkey rather addictive, can't see my self stopping any time soon!

@@KuJa

Well, I harvested her early .. like 3 weeks early! She's got the biggest harvesting window I've ever come across ... Dutch Passion's Think Big

Being a Sativa-dominant, her primary high is light, giggly and creative. I'm sure if you pushed her the full 14 weeks, she'd be a destroyer too, but I've got bigger fish to fry!

Her flavour is what I love the most ... definitely grapefruit / citrus with hints of something that's not quite petrol but definitely spicy.

"Rather addictive" - Ha ha, nice one and welcome to the club!

You can go the fruity route: orange, lemon, grapefruit, blueberry, lime, strawberry or blackberry.

You could also do the spicy route: cheese, diesel, skunk, afghan.

Or, if you fancy, you can mix 'em up!! "Do you want feminised regular, or auto sir? How will sir be growing her?" ... if it feels like heaven now, then what's next around the corner? Exciting times dude.

Bud the Addict :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Well, I harvested her early .. like 3 weeks early! She's got the biggest harvesting window I've ever come across ... Dutch Passion's Think Big

Being a Sativa-dominant, her primary high is light, giggly and creative. I'm sure if you pushed her the full 14 weeks, she'd be a destroyer too, but I've got bigger fish to fry!

Her flavour is what I love the most ... definitely grapefruit / citrus with hints of something that's not quite petrol but definitely spicy.

"Rather addictive" - Ha ha, nice one and welcome to the club!

You can go the fruity route: orange, lemon, grapefruit, blueberry, lime, strawberry or blackberry.

You could also do the spicy route: cheese, diesel, skunk, afghan.

Or, if you fancy, you can mix 'em up!! "Do you want feminised regular, or auto sir? How will sir be growing her?" ... if it feels like heaven now, then what's next around the corner? Exciting times dude.

Haha, that's the beauty of it, I'm spoilt for choice with all these strains lined up before me.

That's a huge harvest window Indeed, I do love that sativa kick.

I'm leaving my plant in the good hands of a house mate for the next three days, I really hope they don't fuck it up...

• Like 1

Time for an update (again) ...

The greenhouse is getting a bit chokka, half a dozen autos taking their time just because they know I need the space ... women for you!

Big Bang #2 (the sequel, 'this time it's pussy') .. she's a high CBD strain apparently:

gallery_98779_13072_183196.jpg

Jack Herer #2 - one of my favourite's flavour-wise, and with another 5 weeks to go:

gallery_98779_13072_75339.jpg

Kink's Kush #3 and #4 - both look the same as this:

gallery_98779_13072_1101.jpg

Number two fell to the dreaded borg. Lucky she was a runt!

Super Lemon Haze ... living up to her name, 'super' ... number two got ripped out by the roots by the wind a few weeks back, number four did recover from her toxicity trauma but wasn't worth keeping and here's number three:

gallery_98779_13072_296616.jpg

Still with about 5 or 6 weeks to go, I'd say she'll deliver ... how much tho' is anyone's guess.

Mrs. Daiquiri Lime number three ... about 3 to 4 weeks to go, so not quite as big as her older sisters:

gallery_98779_13072_354549.jpg

Now onto the photoperiods ...

Here's the Super Skunk 'Jungle' from another angle ...

gallery_98779_13072_297979.jpg

Loads of bud-sites going on!

Clones are doing well, too.

Here's the first one I took:

gallery_98779_13072_245711.jpg

I took a couple more, too, just to prove it wasn't a fluke !:

gallery_98779_13072_134634.jpg

And here's a Blueberry Cheese photo I threw into the mix for fun! I thought I'd trial her, I've got another 10 or so seeds left of her so I wanted to see how she performed:

gallery_98779_13072_186040.jpg

Next up, shed conversion.

And plans are underway .. measurements taken, new roof-timber's ordered, shed cleared of shit.

I'll start a new thread when I'm further in ...

• Like 5

You're not hanging round with the shed bud! Good work man. I'm gonna have to wait at least a year but then will be going all out with a new brick construction.....

• Like 1

@@Hashmaker6

The roof alone is gonna cost £180 ... and I've only got a 2 week window coming up, so I need to get on with it!

Otherwise, it's a 6 month wait.

I can work on the inside after the Skunks have been cropped and dried ... at the moment, it's leaking like a Festival Tent, so it's way past urgent.

Bud the Builder :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Christ yeah better get a nice on then before the weather goes shit everyday for the next 6 months.

I got choices choices, could go cheap and early or wait and save - then plan in seriously anal detail whilst saving and go for the absolute best within my capability...

maybe we should set up a shed thread?

@@Hashmaker6

If you're gonna do it, do it properly! Think long term ... cheap n' chearful always costs more in the long run ...

The roof's the most important, because I can't have leaks with electricity cabling everywhere ..!

Once the new roof's on, I can focus on finishing this year's outdoor crop, then turn my attention to the inside.

I'm hoping to have it in operation by Xmas.

Bud the Optimistic :oldtoker:

Edit: YES! We need a shed-thread ..!!

Edited by Bud Wiser
  • Like 2

@@bearukc

Ok, question number one.

I'll have a growspace of 216 cubic feet (6'x6'x6'), what air-intake and output system would you recommend?

I'm planning on a six-plant grow, all autos.

Carbon filters aren't necessary, just need airflow.

@@Hashmaker6

Looks like we've got ourselves a thread to bear! (bare thread, geddit?) lol

@@bearukc

Ok, question number one.

I'll have a growspace of 216 cubic feet (6'x6'x6'), what air-intake and output system would you recommend?

I'm planning on a six-plant grow, all autos.

Carbon filters aren't necessary, just need airflow.

@@Hashmaker6

Looks like we've got ourselves a thread to bear! (bare thread, geddit?) lol

Well. I run a 4in RVK outlet and a passive intake. If I were going to set it up again I'd go for a 6 in RVK with a speed controller and a 4 inch intake. Not having a carbon filter should help airflow. I also use a couple of small fans circulating air around the plants, currently a 12 in panel fan and a 6in desk fan. I'd get myself a couple of 3 ft heat tubes to cope with the cold nights in winter.

Back to the greenhouse grow, here's an update ...

This is the main stem (and I use the word 'stem' loosely):

gallery_98779_13072_418129.jpg

More like a treetrunk, she's even got bark!

And here's one of the branches, taken at about 3' off the ground:

gallery_98779_13072_32081.jpg

And here's Jungle Heaven ... and this is just the one plant, her sister's buried underneath there somewhere:

gallery_98779_13072_25577.jpg

You might just be able to spot a tiny little auto somewhere in the background! I think it's a Jack Herer in flower, but it's been a while since we came face-to-face!

• Like 2