UK 2016 Outdoor Greenhouse Grow

Bud Wiser

Mate you got it all going on in there, I think you should rename your 'think big' ha ha

Those skunks are really starting to go for it now, looking well tidy!

Atb

I think you're right @@beezee !

More than I can chew at the moment ...

I'd have called the Think Bigs 'Fat Dwarf' and the Super Skunks 'Jack's Fucking Enormous Smelly Beanstalk' .... lol

And I reckon they've still got another 10 weeks at a guess .. it's a 50 day flowering that hasn't even started yet! Ouch.

Bud Worried :oldtoker:

• Like 1

@@beezee

See what I mean? ... took this yesterday:

gallery_98779_13072_367134.jpg

She's been bent right over since I took that ... I'm struggling to keep her down!

Bud SM :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Everything is going mental growth wise now mate, I just got back from a plot, I can barely get between the plant and most of them are well over head height aaarrrggghh lol

• Like 2

@@Bud Wiser plenty of time yet butt! All things comes to he who waits. Those girls look gorgeous, don't hold em back too much!

Hasta la vista (yes I'm pissed)!

• Like 2

Ha ha ha ... Mexican Bandit? ... if you don't come back with some growing tips, I'll be very disappointed!!

Erm, I don't mean growing 'tips' .. I mean 'growing tips' ..

Oddly enough, I'm employing ScroG and SoG techniques without even realising ... I don't have a net, but all the best acrobats work without one, so fuck it!

Hasta la Vista baby!

Bud Whisperer :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Without innovation we'd still be grunting around in caves. No tips I'm afraid. The bud out here is distinctly disappointing. All compressed buckweed. No care taken at all but that's probably the shite dished out to tourists. The weather certainly lends itself to fabulous outdoor prospects although a little humid id imagine further inland and you'd be quids/pesos in

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd squeeze an update in, between GB gold medals !! :yahoo:

I only left the sofa yesterday for the first time since the Olympics started ...!

Anyway ... I've had to harvest a couple of ladies early.

Two reasons, lack of space and high humidity in the greenhouse.

Here's Dutch Passion's Think Big number two @ 11 weeks ..

gallery_98779_13072_42929.jpg

I really wanted to push her to the full 14 weeks, but she's already quite dense and I'm worried about the high humidity, so 'a bud in the hand ...' chop chop!

Here's Dutch Passion's Daiquiri Lime number two @ 11 weeks ..

gallery_98779_13072_341862.jpg

gallery_98779_13072_292374.jpg

Again, another week or two would have been nice, but I'm running out of greenhouse space:

Last week:

gallery_98779_13072_369559.jpg

This week:

gallery_98779_13072_270752.jpg

And there's another six autos hiding behind there somewhere! And Tarzan ...

Bud Greystoke :oldtoker:

• Like 5

And here's my artichoke flower:

gallery_98779_13072_151238.jpg

Gorgeous, isn't she? The pistils feel like soft rubber when you run your fingers through them ...

I fucking love nature.

Bud the Hippy :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Oh yes think big looks like a lovely plant.

The wife wants me to grow artichokes next season. Didn't realise how pretty they are. Awesome job.

The list of bud and veg to try is growing.

Enjoy your pickings 😉

• Like 1

Looking lovely mate. The dutch passion in your top pic looks yummy! Time to enjoy the fruits of your labour :yep:

@@KuJa

Thanks dude ... they're both DP's ... the top one's 'Think Big' (auto) ... and is very very addictive! She smells and tastes of citrus grapefruit, honey and turps!

I'm still blasting the first one harvested 2 months ago, well cured by now, and is my chosen smoke of the day today as it happens ... mmm.

I'd love to try her under lights ... she's perfect for it, short growing and big fat buds.

Bud Wiser :oldtoker:

• Like 1

The wife wants me to grow artichokes next season. Didn't realise how pretty they are. Awesome job.

@@walnutpolecat

Planted it 2 years ago, didn't flower last year, so this was a big surprise.

I'd do what the wife wants dude ... could come in handy at some point in the future! Just sayin' ... lol

Bud Witty :oldtoker:

Mostly dried ... 6 days in the shed, ready for curing, but smells familiarly delicious ...

gallery_98779_13072_212234.jpg

Excellent bud size for an auto in my opinion.

Bud Happy :oldtoker:

• Like 5

That's a beautiful looking bud, bud! Well done!

Can't wait to see those skunks in flower. I came back to a greenhouse full of bastard caterpillars and my tomatoes are ruined. Next year it's a greenhouse for cannabis only

• Like 1