Some yellow leaves, 4 weeks flower

Satchitananda

You just need to nurse them to the end now bud, you'll still get a decent shmoke mun. I wouldn't say there's need to bubble the lot. They wont die a total desth now mun.

I've had worse finish up tidy enough.. :bag:

Not ideal but just nurse those bitches tona finish best you can.. :yep:

The look even worse now than in that last pic, I am not sure they will finish. :(

@@StevieRays Not sure about the last couple of days but they grew a bit before that, they might have stopped now.

I will take another depressing pic tonight.

Edited by ananda

They will finish mun... They may have stalled just now, but just care for them best you can for a few weeks and you'll be alright..

You could just pull um and hash it, would I? Nah, i wouldn't. It's up to you though man. Good luck.. :yep:

• Like 1

They will finish mun... They may have stalled just now, but just care for them best you can for a few weeks and you'll be alright..

You could just pull um and hash it, would I? Nah, i wouldn't. It's up to you though man. Good luck.. :yep:

I am not going to chop it now or anything but it is getting worse, not just stalled. :(

gallery_80749_7075_207659.jpg

I don't know if you have tried it but I would give them a light foiler feed with some fishmix. That will slow/stop the yellowing

I know others might say otherwise but I have had to spray them before further gone than you are now. I didn't get any rot or mould.

If you do it I suggest you do it 30 mins before lights on, whack your extract to full and get your circulation fans going through the canopy. Also shake your scrog net after you have sprayed to get the droplets of the buds.

If I was you I would try and nurse this grow through until the end now.

• Like 1

@@Highburyway What dilution of Fishmix would you use? Also, maybe I could put a little Epsoms in there too? I must admit I am scared of rot and everything I have done has made it worse, so scared in general. I assume you just give em a quick spray and not saturate them?

Edited by ananda
  • Like 1

I don't have any fishmix to hand but I think I used it 1.5ml per litre.

It's totally upto you regarding the epsoms, I've never used it in folier before so I couldn't recommend a dosage.

You just want a fine misting under your leafs.

Edited by Highburyway
  • Like 1

I don't have any fishmix to hand but I think I used it 1.5ml per litre.

It's totally upto you regarding the epsoms, I've never used it in folier before so I couldn't recommend a dosage.

You just want a fine misting under your leafs.

Under the leaves? Ah, I see. So, basically trying to avoid the buds as much as possible?

I would not be spaying fishmix on my buds.

I take your point. :)

• Like 1

Yeh. Don't spray um with fish ffs... lol

I have thought about it, it might be a good idea. But I am not doing it. :)

Tonights pic, slightly worse again but not much, compost still wet.

gallery_80749_7075_393462.jpg

This is something more positive, the buds (such as they are) are starting to look more like buds. They are starting to form calyxes (is that the word?). So, the buds are trying to mature. :)

gallery_80749_7075_185926.jpg

Edited by ananda
  • Like 1

So, right now by the looks of it I won't have to hash the thing, I might get a crop, a crop a tenth the size of what I would have but something. :)

• Like 1

The buds are still developing and she has had a little stretch too, however she is now almost completely yellow. Including the bud leaves, she has no fan leaves left to speak of. I just picked a load of dead, dried up leaves off it.

I think it is safe to say if I hadn't given it Grow (and then watered the day after with Bloom because I regretted watering with Grow, thus overwatering it),....it would have been in MUCH better shape. If it was ever an N deficiency then Grow didn't help. It turned more yellow the day after the Grow feed than ever. Perhaps it was an N lockout in which case Bloom plus MagneCal or Bloom plus Equilibrium or Fishmix would have been better than Grow.

The compost is starting to dry out, I should be able to feed her tomorrow. Bit friggin late, like. But I should get an oz or two of popcorn.

Edited by ananda

Sorry for your troubles mate, if this is a repeating problem i would try and switch nutes for a grow and see how that goes.

Bio bizz is dead easy to use and gives great results.

I use grow/bloom bio bizz atm from lots of nutes i tried, some mag cal because autos am growing are greedy, molasses and seaweed from time to time, bio silicon in small amounts in veg. is something new i added and seems to work well, Mycor on potting up and cuts.

Tbh problem didnt look that bad,just like a start of N deficiency, i was sure you will end up with bundle of buds.

Good luck on the next one

• Like 3

Alright mate.

I really don't think it's all that bad dude.

Yes they have had a bit of trouble, but like u say, they are changing.

Calyxes are swelling, buds are still developing. That means flowering is still happening.

They could be dead, thank fuck they are not.

I've seen people pull all the fucking leaves off and still they will finish. I think if you give them some half strength feed, sparingly, only when your pot is considerably lighter.

They will need less water as they have fewer leaves, u don't want to waterlog them.

Keep watching the bud development, look for white pistils shrivelling orange.

When you start to see pistils browning, just give water.

I think you will be surprised how they end up and how much they give you.

No more talk of early chopping them or spraying fish mix on the buds (cos u will get it on the buds)

Gently gently

Zz

• Like 4