Some yellow leaves, 4 weeks flower

Satchitananda

@@ananda

No change at all mate ?

I just had a peep and feel like no change is actually good in that it hasn't got worse, it looks like it did yesterday, tbh I am scared to look at it each night. She is drinking again (good change), the compost is not sopping wet tonight. Feeling a bit more hopeful again.

Thanks mate. :) And thanks to @@ditchthedealer, @@greenfingers1987 and everyone else for helping.

So the plan is to let the compost dry a decent amount and feed 4ml Bloom and 1ml MagneCal again next time.

Edited by ananda
  • Like 2

That's good to hear as they were worsening by the day before, hopefully you've nailed it now.

Thanks mate, I hope so. :)

You won't need that magne cal shite once you start using fishmix... :yep:

You use it throughout the grow? As Grow and then a little bit (1ml?) with the Bloom? I have some arriving on Tuesday, some Fishmix and Biobizz Bloom too. :)

• Like 1

Errrr, shit.. He's only gone and asked about measuring int he lads... Hmmmm.... lol

Yeh, basically you got it bud.. :yep:

• Like 5

Errrr, shit.. He's only gone and asked about measuring int he lads... Hmmmm.... lol

Yeh, basically you got it bud.. :yep:

lol

Thanks mate.:)

• Like 1

lol hazey dont do technical, what is it mate, just chck in a cap full with 10L water, you always pull them banging grows out the bag though pal

• Like 3

A cap full with 10 litres, you'll need a couple of caps for 10 litres mun, fool... lol:P

Do they do milk bottles in 10L?.... lol

• Like 2

lol milk bottles you sound like the mother in law she uses a 6 pinter for feeds ffs and just a splosh of a+b but it seems to work for you both so if it aint broke, dont get technical lol

• Like 3

No need to be technical with a water carrier bud, been there with 10 litre and stuff in the past it just gets a pain to keep clean in the end you get abuild up in bottom. Milk bottle does the same thing just carries less water. And I can frequently re new for basically fuk all.. Jobs a goodun.. lol

• Like 4

i have 2x b and q 14L buckets and they even have literage marks up the side as i go through 20L a day so they are perfect for me and cost £1 each and just add 30ml each a+b bloom and 5ml pk boost and I only chech EC and PH weekly now as I know my EC is 1.4 and my PH is 5.8 without adding any up/down so jobs a good un over here too lol

• Like 2

Yeh but you know how technical I am. I like to tailor each plants watering needs.. lol

no good me filling up large amounts for multi strain grows as I do...

A milk bottle is perfect for my needs... :yep:

• Like 4