Some yellow leaves, 4 weeks flower

Satchitananda

Well, I think I might get between an oz and an oz and a half of too early bud, a bit of a let-down after months but it was my own fault....and I have learned things, to stop being a dick, is lesson number 1. :)

The roots, not rotted like I thought they would be but not a great colour

gallery_80749_7075_57422.jpg

I'd pull that appart and see how the roots have filled the pot space.

Dry it and enjoy the smoke.

Use the motivation from the early buzz to plan your next attack, problem free.

The next grow will be your best.

Zz

• Like 2

I'd pull that appart and see how the roots have filled the pot space.

Dry it and enjoy the smoke.

Use the motivation from the early buzz to plan your next attack, problem free.

The next grow will be your best.

Zz

It doesn't look it but I thought it might be a bit root bound, I should have potted up before the scrog, it spent a few weeks (I will go back over my calendar, that might have been another problem, I made the decision to scrog quite late on and I think I should have potted up then) in that 6.5l pot when I was scrogging before going 12/12,normally I flower after a week or two of potting up into final pot.

Luckily I have some other previously grown stuff here from grows I didn't balls up totally. Some Nevilles Haze, Tangie and Sunshine Daydream - but not much, I may run out before my next crop, which is not a position I like to be in! :)

The next grow will be good. I will be paying attention. :)

• Like 1

@@ananda

Mate, I switch a week after going into finals, I never leave it root out fully before switching as during the first couple of weeks of 12/12 they'll still root out and they don't seem to get bound then ;)

• Like 1

@@ananda

Mate, I switch a week after going into finals, I never leave it root out fully before switching as during the first couple of weeks of 12/12 they'll still root out and they don't seem to get bound then ;)

I think it must have been a bit root-bound as well as everything else. Normally in 6.5l pots I water every other day, even before difficulties this plant only needed watering every 3rd day. Shit, I did so many things wrong, it's unbelievable. :(

I got a bit blasé about the whole process of growing, which is stupid when you have never even done a scrog before (I have bottled out and done a semi-scrog once or twice). All that time spent bending and tucking and it needed potting up! Jesus. :wallbash: How do people do scrogs in soil then? Potting up must be a nightmare.

Oh well, like I mentioned...I have learned from this. If I do my next two grows ok I should build a stock back up....and this lovely oz and a half ;) should help keep me going to the next crop without running out (I checked and I think I will make it). :)

Thanks for the help mate and thanks to everyone else too. :)

Edited by ananda