Some yellow leaves, 4 weeks flower

Satchitananda

i got a silly question

i use old timer pm nutes grow and bloom

i use grow in veg then when i switch to flower i use bloom

i got told today that its better to use grow during the 1st week of flower for the stretch

can anyone shed any light on this please

thank you

• Like 2

i got a silly question

i use old timer pm nutes grow and bloom

i use grow in veg then when i switch to flower i use bloom

i got told today that its better to use grow during the 1st week of flower for the stretch

can anyone shed any light on this please

thank you

Yeah while their still streching its good to use grow they lapp the nitrogen up while streching depending on strain it can pay to give to them until they stop streching.I normally go half & half of grow and bloom while their streching but I think some people give them just grow until stopped streching hope that helps :) Edited by !HEMPFRUIT!
  • Like 3

I was looking at my gallery and checking out previous grows. My last grow was Sunshine Daydream and Tangie, 3 of each in the DR60, lol.

Look how lush they are at this point

gallery_80749_11486_346539.jpg

then this starts happening

gallery_80749_11486_76389.jpg

gallery_80749_11486_114388.jpg

gallery_80749_11486_13726.jpg

By the time they were getting bad the plants were finishing anyway, so it didn't make any difference really but it is a characteristic of a few of my grows. It didn't happen with my first grow, which was a beginners luck type of grow and I don't think it happened the time I used dolomite lime either, can't remember which grow that was.

• Like 1

How much are you watering this plant bud?

Last time it was watered was 4 days ago and the pot still isn't dry. The time before that it took over a week before the compost dried out enough to water it.

So, if you were thinking over-watering? Then nope. It's just not drinking...and dying.

TBH I could probably water it tonight, the compost is not totally wet, it's starting to dry out (after 4 days) and I wondered whether to give it some Fishmix and Biobizz Bloom tonight - or just let the compost dry out completely (which will take a couple of days at this rate) and chop it then.

It looks so far gone now, I think it will be the second option. What do you reckon?

Edited by ananda

Mate I'm stumped with this plant of yours now, it looks like it just wants to finish up at the end etc,

Not drinking, dying off and no improvements :unsure: I dunno dude, maybe Hazy does, he knows his stuff like ;)

• Like 1

Mate I'm stumped with this plant of yours now, it looks like it just wants to finish up at the end etc,

Not drinking, dying off and no improvements :unsure: I dunno dude, maybe Hazy does, he knows his stuff like ;)

Yea, it's going downhill fast and given how slow it is drinking....the end is nigh I think.

• Like 1

I took this close up to show how the leaves in the buds are dying, tomorrow those dying leaves will be dead and I will be picking them out. Turned out the pic doesn't show it very well but here it is anyway. ;)

gallery_80749_7075_194474.jpg

I think it's a case of letting the pot dry out and chopping it, unless @@HazyDaze can suggest anything else, that's what I am doing. :)

I am like Jean de Florette over here (french film reference for yas, lol)

Edited by ananda

I was thinking under watered... But I dunno if you say their not drying etc... The soil looks very dry from what I can see in pic up there...

How dry are you letting them get before watering?

We can keep guessing all day. It's difficult to pin point where it went wrong really.

Along with your feeding probs etc etc it's upset them big time if they aren't drinking for upto a week. Could be a myriad of reasoms. Environment, watering, feeding... lol

But frequent underwatering would cause this exact state you see...

Only you can decide what to do bud... :yep:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1