Some yellow leaves, 4 weeks flower

Satchitananda

they are full of crystals and seem to be fattening up some what bud so not all is lost if you can keep them going for another few weeks i think you wil be surprised with what you get, and hazey is dead right about removing useless leaves, i always go by 'is this leaf going to do any good here' answer 'no' then rip the fucker off lol and there is still plenty of good foliage...

i have seen people remove nearly all leaves at week 4 of bloom and get amazing yields, its just you will be doing it due to necesity rather than choice

@@hazeydaze pfffft bullying lol lol, I liked @@Lennon 's comment about the ancient Egyptian cap full lol lol, your only being like that as its the truth lol

Yea, I was very happy the day I saw the buds starting to look like real buds. I have just taken all the dead leaves off and also the ones that are completely yellow and starting to go dead and would be crispy in a day or two. She looks like she has been trimmed, just buds there now pretty much.

Thank god for vinyl gloves. :)

I will keep her going as long as I can but I doubt she will make it a few weeks, mind you I have been wrong before, lol.

Edited by ananda
  • Like 3

Look lads you're fukkin giving me a complex mun. It's on the edge of bullying now.. Pffftttt... :wanker:

lol lol :rofl:

FYI I can and do know how to measure I'll have ya know.

lol

Thanks @@botanics bud, I'll pop that bud in the post for ya asap butt...

Thanks bud ;) hush, hush mind lol oh and before I forget, I got a lil pressy for you after the bullies being so nasty mate ;)....

Here you go bud :yep:

sml_gallery_13604_11357_1186.jpg

lol

• Like 4

The Eq is organic.... you dont need anything but bloom and that and plants stay green in soft water areas, one of the ingredients in it is not from a renewable source, but its all natural. It is very good stuff.

• Like 1

The Eq is organic.... you dont need anything but bloom and that and plants stay green in soft water areas, one of the ingredients in it is not from a renewable source, but its all natural. It is very good stuff.

I don't regret feeding it along with OT Bloom. It needs it. :)

It will be interesting to see how Biobizz nutes work for me. I don't have a problem with their Grow but the Bloom seems to be lacking something (perhaps for people in soft-water areas, maybe they should make two types like they do with the non-organic feed). However, I admit that this disaster was my fault and not the fault of nutes.

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

The cal mag solved the yellowing with my bad ones, hasn't gotten any worse. Glad to see yours developing more, that looks like some nice bud to me mate :)

Edited by StevieRays

If eq is organic then why isn't it labeled as such. Because it's not... It says 'natural'. There's a big difference. But if you're happy using it who cares.. :yep:

• Like 2

im still laughing about the old violin, fuch the EQ, which isnt organic and derives from natural sources but cannot be certified organic due to some ingredients :)

but fuck it i always used magnecal by PM and fed an orgnic feed regimen and pm soil supreme and tbh it never altered tast or quality and i never had issues with cal or mag problems :)

• Like 1

Last night I pulled off all the dead leaves and those that were totally yellow and going dead, the whole thing looked quite green by the time I had finished, tonight a lot of leaves were yellow or going yellow again and even some dead ones. So, it is in decline again after having one stable day. I had to pick dead leaves out of the buds again tonight so I don't know how long it's going to last.

It looks less yellow again tonight but that's because there are less leaves. It will be exactly 7 weeks of flowering tomorrow, I hope to get another week. By which time at this rate there won't be a leaf left. :)

Despite it being an absolute disaster and everything I have done being wrong, I am pleased to have any buds at all.

gallery_80749_7075_294206.jpg

• Like 3