my trial run of dutch passion autos

vince noir rock n roll star

ive chopped one starryder tonight ..two months from seed ..and it smells absolutely divine ..like pineapples and lots of sweet things ,its covered in very fine small headed trichomes like a sativa ..pics at the weekend ,when i got more time ..but honestly if you grow weed and have never experienced such a sweet smell from weed then get yourself a pack of these babies ..i honestly love this smell.

• Like 4

Excellent grow vince!

Sounds awesome!! I am a huge fan of the DP blueberry already, but this season I am trying a whack of DP strain this year outdoors. Running cookie, sunrise,daiquiri and ultimate for autos(and 7 other dp photo strains). Just started the autos last week. For the next month they will be under the sun during the day, and under leds all night, until they go in the ground in early june.

foookin hell ..its a scorcher already ..bet the hps chaps are sweating it today ..meanwhile i just think ahh well shit happens ..

leaves be damned its all bout the buds and these autos are fattening nicely ,one more week for the next two which will be the bbka and then the colorado cookie ,got one starryder drying now ,then there will be anothe starrderyder in a couple of weeks and so on ..constant turnover for personal use would be easily achievable with these strains for sure ,and judging by the beautiful smell from the starryder it would be worth doing ,id gladly have starryder on the go at all times if i could afford to do so ..

gallery_20433_12503_235585.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_120253.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_236772.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_320065.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_9346.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_6841.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_147805.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_246250.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_313275.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_224385.jpeg[/url]

• Like 8

looking shit hot mate, u definitely dont go with the crowd do u! we would still be using crock pots and shit if it werent for people going against the grain. id wish u luck mate but u got this in the bag

• Like 2

ok then ,this starryder i chopped ,i thought id do a fresh taste test ,one small bit in a vape and another rosined .

first the vape ...bit of steam and then a tasty pineapple taste then popcorn ..strong in a cheery way ,the rosin on the other hand ,lots of steam after a cold squish then a press ..some very clear rosin ,but oily very hard to collect ,in the end i warmed the parchment and smeared a paper over it ..got it all ,but it was worth it ,nearly nodded off in a chair in the garden ..heaven on a stick

• Like 5

the heat got to the bbk and th colorado cookies last night and today they were 99% orange pistils on both so theyve been chopped ..the cookies smells of almonds which dont bode well for me as im not a fan of almonds ,but the bbk has that underlying berry smell ..cant wait ..just gotta slow drying them down a bit ,but with this heat they should be done by teatime .

• Like 2

Primo bud there vince, i measured as well yesterday 50c on sun in garden, spiked up there. I went to measure it after a guy told me his hands went red after 2 hours on sun yesterday,well i get it now lol

• Like 1

weve had a run of about 5 days of stoopidly hot weather down here and maintaining a cooler enviroment is doable ,just been running one of the leds in this heat ..luckily thats an option ive got .

• Like 2

I bet it is but its pricey , would love to have 2 x 600w equivalent in Led for the heat spikes to keep them going. Prices i saw on fleebay are way out of my range.

Was that starryder grown under leds non stop or you had hps a side?

no everything is grown under two x 135 watt (3watt diode) ufo leds ,these are about three and half to four years old now ..so id say ive had my moneys worth out of them several times over so far ..and not had one issue with them whatsoever ..but you cant grow big plants with these ,everything if kept small produces more that way .so more plants covers it .plus variety is the spice of life .

e2a you could get both my leds on fleabay now for about 40 quid a piece

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 1

Looks like hps bud, might get into that. Scrog comes to mind,Led can get like 2cm from screen :D

Ill go search a bit.

Cheers

two auto blue mazars planted to replace the two chopped plants ..

• Like 2

ok then ,this starryder i chopped ,i thought id do a fresh taste test ,one small bit in a vape and another rosined .

first the vape ...bit of steam and then a tasty pineapple taste then popcorn ..strong in a cheery way ,the rosin on the other hand ,lots of steam after a cold squish then a press ..some very clear rosin ,but oily very hard to collect ,in the end i warmed the parchment and smeared a paper over it ..got it all ,but it was worth it ,nearly nodded off in a chair in the garden ..heaven on a stick

sounds like a very nice Sunday VN

:smokin:

• Like 1