✦ 2016 Catalog ✦ Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Anyone tried sweet cheese? Can't make my mind up what strain to get but I like one that is a bit more sativa and of course good yield and smoke.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone tried sweet cheese? Can't make my mind up what strain to get but I like one that is a bit more sativa and of course good yield and smoke.

got some on the go now.

Big long single colas with really thick strong stems.

One smells very sweet almost bluesy but as you smell longer and deeper it suddenly changes into a pure stinking chesse smell.

Cant wait till it's finished and cured

• Like 2

Heres the 5 sweet cheese ive got on the go. All slightly different but number 2 looks like the one id like to keep

gallery_99499_13846_75459.jpeg

gallery_99499_13846_145565.jpeg

gallery_99499_13846_81929.jpeg

gallery_99499_13846_33890.jpeg

gallery_99499_13846_7059.jpeg

Edited by K71
  • Like 4

I'm always prepared to put my money into things that support our community.

That's why I subbed to UK420 at my earliest opportunity - and straight after SweetSeeds 4th Compo finishes, I'll be buying my seeds from them (plus another diary!).

Plus, Sweetseeds has the best range I've seen.

Thanks to SweetSeeds Tommy for all his work and efforts here.

(No, I'm not arse-kissing, just saying it like it is!)

• Like 2

I know people bang on about regs being better but i always grow a pack of sweet seeds and ugorg beans together.

Theres no difference in quality of the plant between these 2 who i consider the best 2 breeders out there. I rarely get a bad plant from either.

Heres sweet cheese 1 & 2 In the front left and right. 28 days into flower

Great plants 1 (left) is starting to become a hand full. Like a xmas tree with bug random nugs

gallery_99499_13846_2344.jpeg

Main cola.

gallery_99499_13846_103286.jpeg

• Like 6

I won't lie they are great breeders

Got 2 ice cool on the go as well ill get some pics up soon

Will maybe enter the comp in the new year to try a different strain.

Already done

Ice cool

Blackjack

Jack 47

Green poison

Blackjack is still my favourite strain out of everything I've done

• Like 2

I won't lie they are great breeders

Got 2 ice cool on the go as well ill get some pics up soon

Will maybe enter the comp in the new year to try a different strain.

Already done

Ice cool

Blackjack

Jack 47

Green poison

Blackjack is still my favourite strain out of everything I've done

Nice one my friend ;)

And yes, there's no reason to see differences between regs and feminized seeds. If the feminization process is done the right way (as we always do), the plants are equally good and usually more stable. Doing regs may be interesting if you want to find new phenos to keep as mothers, but besides that my opinion is that feminized seeds have man advantages and selecting a good mother is also posible.

K71: would be great to see you in the Grow Diary Competition. If you need seeds to participate, PM me when you reach to 50 posts in the forum (as with less than 50 posts you don't have access to the PM system).

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

Righty - here I am!

Without having a moan - I'm in between houses, big change of life, a few disability issues and a bit of a cold and no Internet has meant I haven't been on here as much as I'd like. All this should rectify itself in about 6-8 weeks.

However, my priority is my plants. I have a nice, soy place for them to grow beautifully - and I can move them (just the once) to their new home.

It's not all doom and gloom, though. As I said before, this compo is a game-changer - I've set myself up for learning about photography etc to do a nice diary.

It's fucking nice to get out of myself and focus on something that is just sheer delight - and that's sharing a grow with a great community and coming along for the ride with your own grows.

I'm planning on 3 diaries:

1 - my rolling diary. I look after a grow for a med user

2 - my UK420 diary

3 - my sweetseeds compo diary

As I set up each diary, I will add a link to my signature.

• Like 1