✦ 2016 Catalog ✦ Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Cheers mates! :oldtoker:

Just to share the information over here that Crystal Candy is already available.

So now all the strains featured in the 2016 catalog are available.

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 1

How do I get my hands on a catalogue

Cheers mate!

Some growshops in the UK probably have it.

If you order seeds directly from Sweet Seeds my colleagues usually add a catalog to the package.

Or if you go to Product Earth Expo in Peterborough, we will be there with plenty of catalogs :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Cool, so what sort of thing goes on at the expo had a little search but couldn't find much seen a few breeders/banks sponsoring but that about it, last expo I went to well the only one I've been to was a lithographic printing one got to drive a formula 1 simulator in 2005 was awesome.

Hydro 🍻

• Like 2

Cheers mate!

Well, last year it was a lot of fun. Nice location, a lot of brands showing, nice food, outdoor camping and a lot of concerts making

it look more like a music festival than a expo.

At the moment their website is in renovation but I think in 1 or 2 days it will be working again, so check it out in a few days and you'll

see they have nice bands like Zion Train and some others ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I notice that Sweet Special has been dropped from the catalogue for 2016, and now there is the new Crystal Candy which looks to have a similar kind of fruity candy sweet shop aroma. I know you can't reveal the genetics of Crystal Candy, and that's fine, but I was just wondering how similar these strains are? In other words, would Crystal Candy make a good substitute for Sweet Special, or should I just buy up some stock of Sweet Special before it disappears?

• Like 2

Hi Black Venus!

Thanks for your visit and comment. That's an interesting question :yep:

Maybe in a few years (like it happened with Green Poison) Sweet Seeds will reveal the parentals for Crystal Candy, but for now all I can say is that there are important differences between both. The parentals are different and so does the final results. Yes, they are both leaning to the ultra sweet side, but the background is slightly different and so does the effect.

Hope this helps. I understand you enjoy Sweet Special, it's a great strain. Maybe some phenos of Crystal Candy will do it for you but maybe you should also get 1 or 2 packs of Sweet Special before we run out of stock. Also, Sweet Special F1 FV is much faster :D

All the best and sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 1

Thank you Tommy, that is very helpful to know. I respect the wish to keep Crystal Candy's parentage secret, and it's enough just to know that it comes from different parents and is not a variant of Sweet Special. That answers my question.

I've ordered a pack each of Sweet Special Auto and Fast Version from your website, so that should keep me happy for a while. While I was at it I grabbed some Ganesh Spirit as well, since that's another strain I would like to try before it goes. There's plenty of other stuff in the catalogue I will enjoy trying out this year though, not just the discontinued ones!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @@beast 420 !

And sorry for the late reply but I've been on vacations and only arrived back yesterday.

At this moment we send seeds to: España, Francia, Reino Unido, Irlanda, Rumanía, Eslovenia, Dinamarca, Austria, Italia, Holanda, República Checa, Polonia, Suecia, Finlandia, Grecia, Ucrania, Hungría Serbia, Bélgica y Eslovaquia.

So although this is not my department, I think we don't send to New Zealand. You can get all our strains in a lot or re-sellers (online seedshops) that sell worldwide. If you need any advice to choose a shop please PM me.

All the best and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 1