✦ 2016 Catalog ✦ Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Agreed: best catalogue yet :yep:

Very informative, love the charts and the space allocation to each strain. Very easy on the eye and the colour scheme I am sure Jaypp had a word on :P

Loving the helpful index as well and I personally think it's a good idea you put your merchandise and awards at the end because it takes the impact away when companies try to set the focus on awards (GHS).

Awesome to see you're carrying on the 'free' seed promotion Sweet Seeds :)

ATB in 2016, :yinyang:

Danny.

Edited by dannychoo
  • Like 2

Superb catalogue, wouldnt mind having one on the shelf to drool over occasionally. :rockon:

Edited by Victor Kruger
  • Like 3

awesome! gonna run a few of the autos this year :oldtoker:

just done some mate and just about to do more. There quality I have some black jack on order and still have a couple of red poison and one dark devil, one or two of those will be added to me grow in next couple of weeks to go with a bubble kush and g13 Pineapple Express auto I got going, gonna be a nice mix Edited by Fredi
  • Like 2

i so want crystal candy ..and that catalogue for me collection ..awesome looking booklet

• Like 3

I am feeling the same @ Vince noir rock n roll star. The name alone makes my mouth water, any idea when we might be able to buy some of these? @Jaypp/ @ Sweet Seeds Tommy.

Ts1

• Like 2

Cheers mates!

lambrettats1: Unfortunatelly we still don't have a date. Maybe very soon as a batch is going to be tested for germination rates in about 1 to 3 weeks. If the results are within our standards it becomes available, if not then we may have to wait a couple of weeks more. This is the reason why we usually can't speak about release dates as the final tests always have the final word and that's a bit unpredictable to us.

All the best and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 3