Watering!

LOTUS1

@pelzgirl Thank you, I have moved the light down as you say a couple of inches, they definitely feel lighter this morning, the soil on top looks a little clumpy and cracked but i haven't watered them. To my eye they look ok although one still has it shell on its head.

although one still has it shell on its head.

lol this happened with me, stage isn't it!? Just try to carefully remove it, I'm heavy handed and I managed to get it off without killing it. It does look daft though lol

I put a drop of water (1) on stuck shell casings to soften them up for 15mins before attempting surgery.

:idea:

If you put a drop of water on it two or three times a day to soften the seed case, it normally comes off in 36 hours or less anyway ime.

Edited by Bird
  • Like 2

@pelzgirl Thank you, I have moved the light down as you say a couple of inches, they definitely feel lighter this morning, the soil on top looks a little clumpy and cracked but i haven't watered them. To my eye they look ok although one still has it shell on its head.

the seed shells are fine where they are, leave em be lol

they drop off when they're ready.

u sorted posting pics out yet mate?

x

• Like 2

@@perlzgirl Yep! your right, its shedding itself slowly, couple of drops of water from a syringe seems to have done the trick, the little ones are looking good, i havent gave them any more water apart from 2 rose mist sprays each.

As for the pics, kind of there... resized a few but now im at my upload limit....grrrrr lol

@@LOTUS1

(Don't know why it wont let me quote on my Laptop? :huh: )

The "upload limit" is the size of the file, you could upload 100 photos and still not reach a limit its the size of the file that has "exceeded you upload limit" Subscribed members get larger files, us non-subs only 600mb per picture,

I don't know what size camera you're using (mobile or digital)... I use a 16MP camera, the image files are about 1100 - 1700mb a photo, I find If I resize these to 600 x 800 pixels they upload fine and without any problems, if you've seen my diary, i'm not shy uploading photos lol.

:v: dweeeb,

Let me know if you need any more help, ;)

• Like 1

@@LOTUS1

(Don't know why it wont let me quote on my Laptop? :huh: )

The "upload limit" is the size of the file, you could upload 100 photos and still not reach a limit its the size of the file that has "exceeded you upload limit" Subscribed members get larger files, us non-subs only 600mb per picture,

I don't know what size camera you're using (mobile or digital)... I use a 16MP camera, the image files are about 1100 - 1700mb a photo, I find If I resize these to 600 x 800 pixels they upload fine and without any problems, if you've seen my diary, i'm not shy uploading photos lol.

:v: dweeeb,

Let me know if you need any more help, ;)

Its all good mate, it was user error. I have sorted the picture and shouldn't have any more problems. I uploaded some of what i have so far, the plants are looking good i think after not watering them for a few days and letting them dry out has saved them i think.

• Like 2