A Nice Discovery...

G-Whizz!

Welcome back, I'm sure I remember you knocking around when I first got here, but regardless, you seem popular among some great members so you've got to be one of the good guys :yep:.

• Like 1

Ahhh yes I remember, medicinal cannabis right?

I'm still trying to catch up with everything and getting used to the site again, really is so good to be back, thanks for the kind welcome back :)

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@G-Whizz!

Thinking back when I first joined, I'm sure I remember you growing out some Celebrity Seeds strains unless I dreamt it? The beginning of last year I grew out some 10/12 year old Celebrity Seeds 'Mango Jerry' was an epic smoke :) I'm sure I also remember you growing 'Mexican Haze' 100+ days if remember correctly?

Have you got a seed stash.......? Just wondering wether you still have any FDM or Celebrity seeds genetics hid away :smug:

Thinking back when I first joined, I'm sure I remember you growing out some Celebrity Seeds strains unless I dreamt it? The beginning of last year I grew out some 10/12 year old Celebrity Seeds 'Mango Jerry' was an epic smoke :) I'm sure I also remember you growing 'Mexican Haze' 100+ days if remember correctly?

No you're right, yeah I grew some Celebrity Seeds strains and Mango Jerry was one of them terrific buds and a really good smoke :)

I'm sure I also remember you growing 'Mexican Haze' 100+ days if remember correctly?

Sure did! Can't stress how important it is not to chop that before it's ready, was definitely worth the wait and the taste :shock: so smooth and tasty :yahoo: