A Nice Discovery...

G-Whizz!

We still laugh at a certain person walking round London to the hemp fair with plants in a carrier bag to put on show at the 420 stand lol

Owd

• Like 3

Welcome home dude :)

Thanks Twisted! *Kicks off shoes and grabs slippers*

We still laugh at a certain person walking round London to the hemp fair with plants in a carrier bag to put on show at the 420 stand lol

Owd

ROFLMFAO lol

That took balls, I remember getting off the tube at Victoria and you should of seen my face when there were five-O WITH dogs there, how I never got pulled that day I'll never know lol

• Like 7

Wow! Thanks everyone!!! So good to see still some of the old gang still about and all the new faces too :) Think it's about 10 years since I was last round these parts so VRG you must be 12 or 13 now? lol

@@lildaveham (someone explain what I've done by clicking @Mention) that was a great grow really pleased you liked it shocked that peeps still remember me tbh

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Ha ha @G-Whizz!

It puts the persons username in the post and they get a notification you have mentioned them.

Think we joined around the same time ish and the GD grow was one of the first I saw so remember it as it helped me with mine.

Sooooooooooo ya gonna do it........ Get a grow on ?..

D

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 1

Welcome back man :)

Can I, can't I ?

Course you can lol (but only if you want to - but really, you know you want to lol ). All in your own time ;)

• Like 1

Welcome back, looks like your grow has already started, in your mind! once that seed is planted, it's only a matter of time before it sprouts ;)

Edited by Mugwuffin
  • Like 1

Ha ha @G-Whizz!

It puts the persons username in the post and they get a notification you have mentioned them.

Think we joined around the same time ish and the GD grow was one of the first I saw so remember it as it helped me with mine.

Sooooooooooo ya gonna do it........ Get a grow on ?..

Ahh thanks for clearing that up for me, still trying to get used to all the changes that have happened over the years...

Hi mate, I'm new here but just thought I would welcome you back and hope you get back where you left off.

Thanks 4plenty welcome aboard too, all the info you will ever need is right here on this site ;)

Welcome back man :)

Can I, can't I ?

Course you can lol (but only if you want to - but really, you know you want to lol ). All in your own time ;)

Thanks B! Really glad to see you're still treading the boards... Oh the memories! Hope you're keeping well bruv

Yeah I think I do just got to get my circumstances in the right place then lift off!!!

Welcome back, looks like your grow has already started, in your mind! once that seed is planted, it's only a matter of time before it sprouts ;)

So true ;)