Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

@@Dan1122 thanks mate.

@@Dinafem-Mark cheers mukka.

Temps are stable, with lights on is around 80f, lights off is 69-72f. One shall endeavour to post some pics later to show how things are looking.

Take care and stay safe

• Like 1

Morning all,

Not much to update, but here are some pics from this morning.

post-91328-0-43453200-1455000174_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-59919900-1455000183_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-29868500-1455000192_thumb.jpg

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 8

Looking a lot better mate thank you for the continued picture updates they are becoming a daily highlight :)

Keep up the great work sy ;)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks bud, they have perked up a tad.

They were rotated today, the pots were quite heavy although one did not finger the soil on this oçcasion. It will be performed this time tomorrow. The mains on the smaller plant seem to have had a spurt,so it looks like I can get the gimp suit out. As I want to try to keep them both around the 12" mark. So this will more than likely take place at the next feed,I might give them a small trim-just so I don't take a load off in one go as I don't want to stress them any more than needed. Still planning on some cuts,but will have to try this monster cropping and take them about 10 days in to flower.

Feeling a bit sick,too many Jaffa cakes. Ooops

Toodle pip.

• Like 3

@@dannychoo how do bud, thanks for dropping in......as for the Jaffa cakes I am sure I could manage just a tiny one lol

@@blackpoolbouncer always good to see you mate,hope your well. Just read about your plans. ....very nice. Thanks for the kind words.

Good morning folks and welcome to the start of my mid life crisis lol had a really nice day up to now,woke to a few cards which was nice. Oh and a nice big joint with a brew. Oh and then I got a text from my 'friend",who after saying we would still be friends dropped me like a hit spud. Any how I owe her £20, I did text her to say she will have it next week and that I will return her bag that is still here. Well then she started getting a bit friendly,saying she would cook my tea next week if I wanted? I just said maybe,as I really can't be arsed with the games. I have enough going on without the burden of a friend that picks me up when she fancies.

On a lighter note, stuck myself in the tent today to check the pots,and I would say tomorrow night they should be ready for the first dose of grow,along with root stim.

Here are a few pics that have just been taken,I think the training has worked quite well as the new tips can be seen on the taller girl, although she is not that tall now since she got the bondage. The other girl looks like she will get a second dose come feeding time.

Stay happy and stay green

post-91328-0-13031800-1455098750_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-03299400-1455098759_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-53428800-1455098767_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-63499200-1455098776_thumb.jpg

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 5

Happy birthday mate :oldtoker::trumpet::guitar::headbang: Hope you can have a good day despite the woman trouble.

My 2p is take her for what she is (no pun intended), if you can handle the emotional stress of it....doubt I would be into that tbh, or if not just totally fuck her off, delete her number and block her and tell her to leave you alone. Might sound harsh but when it comes to your emotional well being you gotta be that way sometimes.

Anyway your other ladies are looking happy with your living arrangements so just chill with them eh?

All the best Sy mate, and I am having a vape for you and many more happy years ahead :yep:

:v:

• Like 4