Amnesia Kush.......Yum yum

sy100276

Aye it's a bit of a C Sy mate when it pushes the veg time further on :ouch: cost me a good 2 to 3 weeks on last run, but the good thing mate is that you can get them back to tip top condition before the flip and they will perk up and give you some buds :yep:

• Like 3

@@botanics thanks for popping in my friend. Your right, bit of a kick in the nackers though. But like you say,I should be able to get them sorted before the switch.

Decided to grab a bag of soil supreme when I get the granules on Tuesday, so I can use the remaining jacks magic for the garden. And the new soil can get used on the next run. I am aware that the ss has less nutes in,so I might have to use the grow a bit earlier than I have been.

My stomach needs feeding,so I am going to indulge in some frosties with full fat milk. Ding dang dooo.

• Like 4

Good evening friends.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend without too much stress.

Tonight was the night for the girls to have the enjoyment of a drink. 500ml seems to be bang on, with maybe 2% run off. The nutrients that were add were root stim @ 3ml/l,and ot grow @ 1.5ml/l. The next feed will be in a couple of days,so that will be Tuesday. That will be the night that they hit the new pots (11l square).

I think the plants seem happy,and the new tops have started to emerge from the top that was dished out the last water. So things might pick up growth wise in the coming weeks. As no more high stress training will be dished out. Think the low stress is the way forward with these girls.

Here are a few pics of the girls, as always any comments gratefully received.

post-91328-0-76310000-1453579978_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-81188600-1453579986_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-51982000-1453579996_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-83475900-1453580006_thumb.jpg

post-91328-0-49921200-1453580016_thumb.jpg

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 6

Hi mate hope your all good? there getting better mate, Just chill now let them get a few nodes and top again if you like.

All the best geeza

• Like 2

Good man let them get a foot or so I'm height and start messing. You will have enough to train over next few weeks chap. Your becoming the master at recovering plants

• Like 2

@@1lastchance thanks for the kind words mate. I am inclined to just give water next feed though. Thinking of flowering at 12", so we shall see how they grow when left alone. If they really go for it I will just apply some bondage,but no snapping branches.

Tonight I have made some brownies with some of the critical, a very nice little treat to munch whilst out and about.

Stay safe and stay green

• Like 2

@@HazyDaze thanks mate. Your advice really helped. Hoping for some good rootage.

@@botanics don't think I would of been able to get here without your tips my friend.

Well well well, not really much to update really. But the temps could be reported.

Lights on: 83.6f lights off 69-72f

Things should start picking up anyday now, bit excited about the repot on Tuesday night. It will be good to get my hands in some dirt,and the girls will thank me I am sure.

May all your jars be full

• Like 3

They will certainly benefit from a pot up mate. I would go in with just root stimulate and maybe a bit of grow. What medium are you using to pot into as it could have some npk added?.

They do look a lot better. Well done!

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks my friend,that means a lot. I really appreciate all the advice and help. They will be going in jacks magic soil, it does have some feed in it, so maybe just root stim?

My mission to the shop for granules was a success,so the pot on for tomorrow is on like donkey Kong. Managed to have a quick look before lights went off,it does look like the tops are coming on well. I will take some shots when they are re homed.

Temps are stable, oh and I order some soil supreme in the morning,the thought of a big bag of soil on the bus and the walk home with it,well I was tired at the thought. lol.

I am off for a brew and a choc fudge brownie.

• Like 3

As there is a npk ratio. I would pot up and do this.

1st watering just water

2nd feed add some root stimulate

3rd feed just water

4th feed root stimulate and half strength grow

5th feed just water

6th feed root stimulate and 3/4 strength grow

7th just water

This will let you see how the plants are reacting to added feed. If all goes well then go to full strength alternating between feed and just water :)

Keep us updated mate and we'll make this grow a success.

Pass the brownies mate

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@sy100276 hello mate.

The plants have certainly perked up, I would also be adding only root stim for a while. I can't remember how heavily fertilised the Jacks Magic is but I have a feeling it has sufficient feed in it for at least a month maybe a touch longer. You could ask @@Green Gremlin as I know he uses it for sure, I think @@Lennon does too so maybe one of those guys could advise you better.

Just don't wanna see the plants take another bit of pain if it can be avoided :v:

Good one keeping at it though mate, many would have just given up and binned em :yep:

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark I appreciate your input,thanks. I will follow that regime, of feed/water. Help yourself to a brownie bud.

@@Devcal thanks for dropping by my friend. The jacks has quite a lot of feed in it I think. Not seen the geen one for a while. But I think your pretty much bang on. Just a bit of root stim, and slowly introduce the grow. Oh mate I can tell you iI was so gutted when I thought I had killed them off. In fact it was the first time I had cried for a long time. But with everyones help and a bit of love, things seem to be alright (touch wood).

Well the plan to get some soil supreme has been a successful one. I also clicked a few things to make the order up for free delivery. The main item being.......a 100x100x200 budbox pro. So it looks like I could crack some magic beans,as I no longer just have a small cupboard for young ones.

I can't wait to get my hands in soil tonight, and to get the girls potted on.

Time for a brew and a joint.

• Like 3