Cannabis 'forest' discovered in leafy Kingston upon Thames

bongme

Guest Andromedian

If you drop a grain of sand on the floor, chances are, you will never find it.....drop a handfull and its plain to see......

Nice looking grow.....For a drug dealer!

Bad Publicity :yes:

• Like 3

Hi

Wee Comments Add On...

At This Time 497 Comments

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249115/Amazed-police-FOREST-cannabis-size-football-pitch-plants-towering-officers-growing-south-London.html

Top Hitter :

So basically a member of the public ruined it for everyone. Bit disappointed I didn't know about this when I was a student there a few years ago!
Amy86, London,
Bongme
  • Like 1

Just tried to google map the spot, it was on 'disused private land on Lower Marsh Lane', looks like it was near the sewage treatment works/railway. Just goes to show how close you can grow to urban areas, I am pretty sure they would have had previous successful grows in that spot. I always try and pick as rural spots as possible but this has changed my mind.

If it's where I think it is that is a great spot actually!

Soulfly1

hardly a "great spot", it's been found

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 6

could have maybe pulled it off if the gazebo had stayed in B&Q by the look of it. I wouldn't dare put summat like that up down my farm :shock:

• Like 5

Amazed there is such a large bit of disused land in a place where houses cost a fortune

We can argue about the positives and negatives of such a large grow but somebody was using the land

Edited by Degsy
  • Like 4

Amazed there is such a large bit of disused land in a place where houses cost a fortune

We can argue about the positives and negatives of such a large grow but somebody was using the land

Amazed people would pay so much to live next to a sewage works!

Look at that Gazebo! Maybe it was for a Guerrilla wedding?

Classic example of overdoing it and attracting too much attention although I'm sure we'd all like a big patch like that.

Edited by sterling

Couldn't imagine that feeling. Getting all this way.. looks like they got to chop some.. then going back for a good day harvesting the crop... to find a load of babylon with their cameras out all walking around my plants with smirks on their faces. Gutting that one man. I know it was found and that's a killer.. but it beats getting found and caught. They live to fight next year... Nice looking hit there too. I'd guess a tonne of bud there, litterally 1000kg lol

Before anyone has a go.. i know there's not 1000kg lol

Edited by Blayz'd
  • Like 1