Cannabis 'forest' discovered in leafy Kingston upon Thames

bongme

That must be heartbreaking for someone. A lot of work has gone into that. Hopefully, they're going to walk away without being bothered by the law though.

Sending good vibes out to whoever it was.

• Like 9

No mention of suspects :yahoo:

e2a - It wasn't mine - I'm just happy they have no suspects :)

There's one in the photo with a hat on, looks as guilty as fuck to me...

• Like 2

Guest b33lz33bub

Just read in the Guardian that it was football pitch sized plot complete with a gazebo..... Where have I seen that before ?.......

Bad luck those who have just broken an egg, hopefully they will have many more in the basket....

Edited by b33lz33bub

Look at the pig posing with the weed as if he's smashed a major international drug ring or something.

Makes me laugh that they all want to pose with a few plants every time they find a plot. So you found a few plants, big fucking deal. Now go and do some real police work you cunt.

• Like 14

I just came on here to post this article. It looks a lot like a plot of a couple of people that used to post on here, not mentioning any names!

Gutted for them, it was so close! Pretty risky/ballsy growing in the middle of London though.

Just tried to google map the spot, it was on 'disused private land on Lower Marsh Lane', looks like it was near the sewage treatment works/railway. Just goes to show how close you can grow to urban areas, I am pretty sure they would have had previous successful grows in that spot. I always try and pick as rural spots as possible but this has changed my mind.

If it's where I think it is that is a great spot actually!

Soulfly1

Edited by Soulfly1
  • Like 2

There is no value to former or existing members, or the site for that matter, if any of us speculate about who's grow this might be, so if we can keep any guess work out of the thread that would be for the best

Edited by distracted
  • Like 20

A new grow term, "the Urban Guerilla grow", just on my door step, looked at that spot while on the berrylands train one day and thought that would be a great place.....it's in between the sewage works/crematorium/railway/graveyard/student halls, real shame it was found