The Government Needs Money To Free The Weed

Guest justagirl

Yawn! Stretch! --------------------- - do tell, I can't wait :guitar:

I think there's one very good thing the LCA could do : Raise a helluva public stink about the use of chems as outlined by OT earlier.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arnold Layne

• abstract1

• DeeCee

• EnigmaticOne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think medi-weed will be an issue in the next GE. I have a feeling several medi-weed groups may stand a candidate or candidates.

306946[/snapback]

Nice one!!

it could start a whole new political argument if i explained my name

My my, is there no end to your talents?

I think there's one very good thing the LCA could do : Raise a helluva public stink about the use of chems as outlined by OT earlier.

So do I - and I thought I'd posted about it, Hmmmmm! Must have got lost in the great quotation disaster earlier today! lol

I'd really like to see the LCA tap into current hot topics and use them to their best advantage!

On your marks, get set.....................

[Joyce Grenfell]No, no Gerald, you have to put the egg on the spoon, and then run. That way Gerald - No, no - thataway!![/Joyce Grenfell]

Adios amigos! lollol :zorro:

Edited by abstract1

lol @ Abstract 1, Joyce Grenfell - oh dear, I do hope you haven't given yer age away!

And I could start a whole new church.....

Just what we need, really.....

Guest stone win
:yinyang: Abstract1 I am into debate, but your devils advocasy, elevates you from giving responsable arguments, please keep within logic,,,,winstoned ;)

I reckon Abstract1 has more logic within her than most round here M8. You can't play Devils advocate without it. Learn to use the devils advocates M8; there there to make your argument stronger, yeah?

Believe me, there's a lot harder than Abstract1 out there in the world; and that's where you gotta make your mark :yinyang:

Guest justagirl

"I'd really like to see the LCA tap into current hot topics and use them to their best advantage!

On your marks, get set....................."

;) and you dont support the LCA? Sorry am I going mad or am I not trying to tap into what could be a very "hot topic?" on this very thread, i am sure we have said all this before??????? lol:yinyang::photo:

:blub: justagirl xxxx

Edited by justagirl

If I could have my way....

The Demands

for

Legalisation

1. No person, 16 or older, shall be prosecuted, be denied any right or privilege nor be subject to any criminal penalties for the possession, cultivation, transportation, distribution or consumption of cannabis hemp.

2. Industrial hemp farmers, manufacturers and distributors will not be subject to any special requirments, licensing fee or excessive tax that is discriminative or prohibitive.

3. Hemp medical preperations will be restored to the British pharmucopia. Licensed physicians shall not be penalised for, nor restricted from, prescribing cannabis hemp for medical purposes to any patient, regardless of age. No tax shall be applied to prescribed cannabis hemp medical preperations. Medical research will be obligatory.

4. Personal use of recreational hemp.

a. No permit, licence or tax shall be required for non commercial cultivation, transportation, distribution, or consumption of cannabis hemp.

b. Testing for inactive and/or inert residual cannabis metabolites shall not be required for employment,or insurance, nor be considered in determining employment.

5. Commerce in cannabis hemp recretional products shall be restricted to adults over 16 years of age and shall be regulated in the same way as tobacco, a far more dangerous product.

For the purpose of distingishing personal from commercial production, up to 100 ounces of dried, cured cannabis hemp flowers produced per adult, 16 years or older, per year shall be considered as being for personal use.

6. The immediate release from prison, jail, parole or probation, and clearing, expungement and deletion of all criminal records for all persons currently charged with, or convicted of any cannabis hemp offences. Renumeration for those wrongly convicted since cannabis hemp became illegal. Renumeration for wrongly confiscated hydroponics equipment plus a grant of £1500 to help with set up costs.

The reason for these demands is an exercise of the police powers of the United Kingdon for the protection of the safety, welfare, health and peace of the people and also the environment of the UK, to protect the industrial and medicinal uses of cannabis hemp, in order to iliminate the criminal element that presently exists: and to also encourage temperance in the consumption of recreational cannabis hemp products. It is hereby declared that the subject matter of these demands, involves, in the highest degree, the ecological, economic, social and moral well-being and safety of the UK and of all its people. These demands shall be liberally construed for the accomplisment of these purposes: to respect human rights, to promote tolerance and to end cannabis hemp prohibition.

Re-worded and re-phrased with omissions from the CH 'Initiative' http://www.jackherer.com

Guest justagirl

:yinyang: here here shed, nice ideas...good to see you are on board, and understand what i am asking for....

peace :blub:

justagirl xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry am I going mad or am I not trying to tap into what could be a very "hot topic?" on this very thread, i am sure we have said all this before???????

307182[/snapback]

And I will my neck out and say that for the vast majority of the voting public - cannabis legalisation, and how it will look, doesn't even fall into their line of vision, let alone feature as an issue worthy of switching their existing vote!

It will be the LCA not getting it come the GE!!

And stone win - show us your debating skills fella, I seem to have missed them on this thread!!

Asta manana gringos!! :zorro:

Guest stone win
And stone win - show us your debating skills fella, I seem to have missed them on this thread!!
Do you think your points are worth it fella. all I hear there is the wimpering of a child having tantrums ........take care winstone :):guitar:

all I hear there is the wimpering of a child having tantrums

307350[/snapback]

Then maybe you should remove the cotton wool from your ears!!

Still waiting for your contribution to the 'debate'!!

Guest stone win
Still waiting for your contribution to the 'debate'!!

possitive ones please abstract, we can debate, whats your problem m8...winstone :)

you just really like upsetting people!!!

possitive ones please abstract, we can debate, whats your problem m8

307356[/snapback]

Which bit of my previous post are you struggling with (?)

I'm interested in *your* opinions/views/position!!

Get to it! :)

Guest stone win

I'm interested in *your* opinions/views/position!!

How about I don't care about yours eh?

winstone

Edited by stone win

Winstone: Are you sure Abstract1 is a fella?

Could be a Lady.

Or a Ladyboy?

:stoned:

You see, that's the problem with Ass-Umptions......

And saying what you've just said - my, that'll impress the voters in your new political life, won't it. :ninja:

Less assumptions, more listening and debating, less dummy-spitting.

Yeah right, that's gonna happen...........

lol