My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight

blackpoolbouncer

Bk2 is looking insane. I'll have to get some pics of her before harvest.

When you're upping cal mag what interval do you go at? Think my big lass might need a touch more. Leccy blanket is not a half bad idea for here too...

Cheers for the shout out :)

• Like 2

You do lots of updates mate so certainly no need to apologise for taking a day or 2 off. We all have lives so I'm sure the growing @@blackpoolbouncer fan Base will not be disappointed :).

You do such detailed updates to so I'm sure everyone is now caught up :)

I must say the girls look great. Getting nice and frosty with the weight Pilling on :) Always a nice sight to see.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

Keep up the great work representing our genetics :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Yes welcome @@elwin.

Damn fine plants you have the mate. Filling out nicely, I can see why would like the bk.

Great updates as always, hope you got a car sorted.

• Like 3

@@elwin thank you man. Of course. I'd be delighted and I'm sure mark would if you could put your photography skills to work on these.

In case you didn't get my text knock the cal mag up to 2ml pl if your seeing rusty spots. I'm getting hit hard at the min with struggling to keep up with cal. Cold weather doesn't help.

@@Temujen thanks there dude. Cheers for popping by

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for the understanding.....I'm back on it now. We have a good photo update tonight.

@@botanics cheers dude. Were having ups and downs but they will give me some nice buds I think. Particularly the bk 2 <3

@@sy100276 thanks mate. There looking a bit neglected tonight but we shall troop on till the very end lol no other choice. Perfect plants these are not....but. they'll be OK.

• Like 4

Tonight's update.

We are jumping the last hurdles and then we're on the wind down to the home straight. Couple more weeks left yet but things are swelling nicely now.

As I mentioned in the last update about the heater going off for a couple chilly nights. The evidence is clear. A chill to the rootzone soon fucks a plants nutrient uptake and locks all sorts of shit out. Luckily temps have been nice and stable since and I've been keeping them a bit extra warm now as my rootzone has been suffering a bit. I need to get an electric blanket which will be on the cards one night this week.......as I know have a bit of free time because I'm now driving around in a new car. The hunt is over and I'm now the proud driver of a mercedes again....bye bye golf

This also means there's muchos attention going back into the plants to bring em into the home stretch.

There looking a bit buggered. The light being about 5 cm closer than I'd like doesn't help things up at the canopy coupled with the chilly rootzone from the other night has made the plants look a bit hungry etc.

There still feeding well and showing no signs of overfert. In fact take the cold and heat related symptoms away there still hungry for more so the feed has been knocked up to 5.5ml pl of bloom and 2 ml pl cal mag. I doubt I'll exceed this.

I've said that before though lol but it's not long till I'll be tapering down. Couple more feeds.

So despite the issues there back under control and the neglect is now over. Second hand car buying is so stressful

Here's the bk 1

IMG 20160110 39402

IMG 20160110 11767

IMG 20160110 51343

IMG 20160110 3334

IMG 20160110 3444

IMG 20160110 25290

IMG 20160110 15258

And the bk 2 in all her glory...this is one of those plants that just ticks the boxes. Bud structure, plant structure, yeild, smell and bag appeal. I'm in love with this girl.

IMG 20160110 3569

IMG 20160110 53463

IMG 20160110 4457

IMG 20160110 34672

IMG 20160110 24576

IMG 20160110 17584

IMG 20160110 0888

And finally. Last and definitely least the ice cool. Feed at 3ml pl bloom. 2 ml pl cal mag

IMG 20160110 50885

And finally in the tent

IMG 20160110 43351

There's about enough space left in here now to fit fuck all so the amnesia kush seeds I've planted tonight will be going in my little veg cab for the next couple weeks till the first girl comes down
Thanks for looking folks. You should all be back up to speed now.
  • Like 9

I always like reading that one of our strains ticks all the right boxes. The ABK is a very nice strain. I was quite surprised when I tried her at her potency and the crystal coverage is out of this world.

Can I ask mate have you noticed increased trichomes on autos compared to photoperiod strains? .

Another great picture update very much appreciated mate :).

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@hydro4pot@LovinTheBeans@Dinafem-Mark thanks guys. There coming on fast now.

Mark. Growing from seed each time it's kinda the luck of the draw. Some girls like the critical jack were super frosty.

As you can see the difference between bk 1 and 2

They've all been fed in the last 24 hours. Big girls are in 6ml pl of bloom. I knew I'd eat my word from the last post lol

Ice cool is in 3.5ml pl bloom. All on 2ml pl calmag

The Bk1 is the more leafy and tatty looking girl. The bk 2 I'm sure youl recognise as she's lovely

Had to do some major supporting last night as you can see perhaps from a couple of shots of them all floppy

IMG 20160113 42808

IMG 20160113 57983

IMG 20160113 16539

IMG 20160113 27722

IMG 20160113 23878

IMG 20160113 32917

IMG 20160113 40372

IMG 20160113 51274

IMG 20160113 9194

IMG 20160113 15618

IMG 20160113 23596

IMG 20160113 31152

IMG 20160113 42154

Thanks for looking folks

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 10

@@botanics I don't expect so much. The last one I ran never got any real hues from what I remember. Being a bit colder may show something but to be honest I thought the blue came from the blueberry in the cross rather than the colour.

We will see over the next couple of weeks

E2a DAY 57

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 3

Amazing diary, learned so much from reading this. Always wanted to try autos but the yield put me off, reckon i'll be getting old orange buckets back out and give some autos awhirl.

• Like 5

The blue can come out pheno depending in both cold and warmer conditions. Yes colder temps do bring out the blue hues but look at the pak or bk she can show blue/purple in optimal conditions :).

Things are swelling up nice mate. The crystals are coming in full force. As you said from seed you just don't know what you will get as apposed to clones :)

Another great update as usual and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3