Mohan Ram & Sweet Cheese Auto's in Wilma & Soil.

Inspiration101

Oh, and it seems to me, overall, the SCSS is best suited to a micro growing setup. All of the females are no taller than a 500ml bottle of Coke, some of them are double yolkers, I think they will do well in a pot noodle competition. Once I get some 2nd Gen SCSS from the double headed male & double headed female we will see if the double yolker trait grows stronger ;)

• Like 2

I can say that they can take s beating which is normal for sweet seeds as I have had 6 of them out the back not in greenhouse or anything just sitting there to the elements and they have survived even threw those wet couple days so I think I'm going to GG Next season with these they are all growing fine id say there about a week and half or 2 old just being fed water not really being looked after TBH

I'll get pics up later

• Like 2

@@Inspiration101 hope you as sweet mods dont mind me posting this but just some pics of how they doing lets say there about 2 weeks or just under until they took off these havent been fed any thing but water and havent been give water in last 2 days as it has beeen pelting down but going to give them water today plus these have faced all the elements from stroung winds to heavy rain so tough buggers and they were also straight into verve with no burns which i was surprised there is a runt in each batch i think when should they show sex if there is a male i might of either i might cross pollinate both strains and try get some more seeds for next season outside

Devil Cream x Super skunk

gallery_92004_11246_839.jpg

gallery_92004_11246_105572.jpg

gallery_92004_11246_63842.jpg

Sweet Cheese x Super Skunk

gallery_92004_11246_79397.jpg

gallery_92004_11246_121526.jpg

gallery_92004_11246_40027.jpg

• Like 3

Wicked mate, yea post away, nice to see the Devil Cream variety cross - You are the first, I have seeds but they will be used at a later time :)

Thanks for sharing, nice to see making seeds does work, you should find out in a week or two what sex they are also I imagine.

• Like 3

Update day !

Well the Mohan Ram is telling me it does not have enough space. It is growing an inch a day, almost like it is in full stretch mode prior to flowering !

I have put a scrog fence on top of it, fed the branches around and moving them across every day to see how much it will fill.............and raised the light also. Flipping awesome to see it growing faster than bamboo but has kinda made a mess of my tent :D

To make space I have moved the smallest Sweet Cheese into the garden and also the closest to finishing SCSS - They have been in the garden for 3 days now, I shall be chopping the SCSS down in a few minutes as it is time to see how she tastes !

The auto's in soil are slowly fattening up, but as time goes on it becomes more apparent they are all dwarves when compared to the Mohan Ram, and as beautiful as they all are I need to fill my jars up to see me through until christmas so I have to move them aside and allow the Mohan to do its own thing. The Mohan in soil even looks stunted in comparison to those in the Wilma.............I will be buying a 2nd Wilma system for sure. Bye bye soil.

Here are some pics, until next week - When I should be tasting the SCSS !

SCSS in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_493148.jpg

Mohan Rams in Wilma out of control

gallery_84929_11061_72707.jpg

SCSS front, Mohan Ram at back

gallery_84929_11061_124025.jpg

Sweet Cheese x 2

gallery_84929_11061_276684.jpg

Randoms at the edge doing good

gallery_84929_11061_78044.jpg

Group shot

gallery_84929_11061_317759.jpg

SCSS for the chop

gallery_84929_11061_381496.jpg

Sweet Cheese 4 inches tall now living in garden

gallery_84929_11061_216650.jpg

SCSS Male double headed, using pollen

gallery_84929_11061_564659.jpg

Garden protector - Not bad for $10 from fleabay

gallery_84929_11061_593188.jpg

New randoms, still popping up

gallery_84929_11061_829851.jpg

• Like 2

Was actually about it post some pics of how mines are doing they are about 2 weeks and couple days I think

Let us knows how that scss tastes wudnt mind getting one of those protector things my self

• Like 2

Was actually about it post some pics of how mines are doing they are about 2 weeks and couple days I think

Let us knows how that scss tastes wudnt mind getting one of those protector things my self

Nice little pop up thing from fleabay, pretty good item !

That double headed male looks sweet as. Those Wilma rocking Mohan rams are ridiculous. Looking great @@Inspiration101

Here we go, just chopped, trimmed and put up to dry for the coming week, can of coke for scale :)

gallery_84929_11061_315296.jpg

• Like 2

@@Inspiration101 cherry coke :yahoo: was the double yolker have some double yolker male juice on it or is that not done yet?

heres mine atm still just water and wat ever rain it gets front 3 are DCxSS both have a runt each i think in the middle

gallery_92004_11246_14088.jpg

• Like 2

@@InstaGROW I have a double yolker SCSS in the Wilma, this has been pollenated with the double headed male earlier this week. I will give it another hit in a few days before I dispose of the male altogether :)

Yours appear to be doing just fine, grow grow grow is all I can say !

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 1

Thanks and I hope you get a pukka grow on after last years run of bad luck !

• Like 2

Another Sunday so another update ! :)

The Mohans continue to take up as much space as they can get away with, I have raised the light as high as it will go now and continued to feed the branches through the scrog fencing as much as possible - but its like Godzilla, nothing can hold it back !

The double headed female SCSS in the Wilma has been zapped with three loads of double headed male SCSS pollen - I can see seeds growing all over the plant so looks like my little side project will continue.

The two remaining Sweet Cheese in the tent have been moved into the garden as there is no spare space for them now - another 3 weeks or so and they will get the chop.

Two lucky randoms in my tent are loving it, clearly regulars, unknown sex as yet, but in nice size pots and tied down bigstyle forcing all the branches to fatten up and mature nicely - just playing with these randoms, if they turn out nice maybe try a few clones in Wilmas, we will see !

The SCSS and Mohan Ram in soil are still in the tent doing nicely, I can see they are really pushing out the flowers now - I am glad they have just gotten more space with the two smaller Sweet Cheese being pushed outside as this will ensure they get to maximise their potential.

A load of pictures below, until next week !

Handful of randoms in garden

gallery_84929_11061_64707.jpg

Sweet Cheese in garden having been there for over a week now, doing fine

gallery_84929_11061_436371.jpg

SCSS in Wilma mostly obscured by the monster Mohan

gallery_84929_11061_581661.jpg

Mohan Ram mostly

gallery_84929_11061_612906.jpg

Mohan Ram (front left), SCSS (rear left), 2 randoms on the right

gallery_84929_11061_354229.jpg

SCSS close up

gallery_84929_11061_419036.jpg

Sweet Cheese bud head

gallery_84929_11061_206670.jpg

Group shot after removing two Sweet Cheese's

gallery_84929_11061_490213.jpg

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 2

Just weighed up the SCSS that was chopped a week n a half ago and had a small doobie.....

15g total dried buds, pretty neat for something no bigger than a can of coke !

I can taste the Sweet Cheese and I can taste the Super Skunk too, brings back some memories, is very nice, sweet n thick flavoured and I must admit I can feel it hitting me too. Pukka is all I can add, its fast n direct, like a baseball whacking you on the nose.

WIN.

• Like 1

Update time again !

Last night I emptied the Wilma rezz and filled up with 125ml A, 125ml B, 125ml Atazyme, 125ml PM Flowering boost PK. Only the 125ml A needed pH adjusting to 5.8 the reset was between that and 6.0

The 3 Sweet Cheese in soil have been outside all week long, mostly in the protective tent thingy (cloche?), they are finishing up by the looks of things, seems the buds on the very top are getting rock solid and standing out nicely, some pukka pictures just taken below. Maybe another week or two to go ? Leaves are all a nice and healthy dark green so shall let them enjoy finishing off in a natural environment - Other than me moving the pots around the garden chasing the sunlight :D

The Mohan Ram are taking their final shapes now, the front one giving the christmas tree shape, a shame the second one behind is overshadowing it though ! I have moved Mohan-zilla's branches around as much as possible to give the front Mohan whatever light I can get it.

Mohan-Zilla is still out of control, demanding more and more light, I am enjoying watching the rampaging weed take control of the tent. It speaks for itself.

Both Mohans got an undercarriage trim and things look a lot tidier, should make for better buds up top !

The Mohan Ram in soil is plodding along, nothing special to report here, just like the Sweet Cheese's it seems I managed to stunt it and now can expect just a minimal return on my time, I could put her in the garden with the other Sweet Cheese's but since she has potential to give me close to an ounce - she can stay in the tent for now whilst there is space.

The two SCSS, the one at the front is making seeds and this is coming along nicely, the one behind has stretched for the ceiling so I have chopped most of the plant away just leaving some sketchy bit at the top, may as well let it run, just had no chance covered by Mohan-Zilla.

The SCSS in the soil is kicking ass, coming along nicely, I can see it is fattening up every day, shall make a fine example once finished.

The two randoms have been tied down and I am working on them, being quite brutal, one was topped a while back, should end up with some nice branch work suitable for a potential scrog in September......we will see.

A stack of photos :

Sweet Cheese Auto close up, almost finished !

gallery_84929_11061_368964.jpg

Another Sweet Cheese Auto

gallery_84929_11061_81777.jpg

Sweet Cheese collection plus The Kitten

gallery_84929_11061_734474.jpg

SCSS in Wilma making seeds

gallery_84929_11061_768343.jpg

SCSS x2

gallery_84929_11061_529884.jpg

Mohan Ram

gallery_84929_11061_675231.jpg

Mohan-Zilla