Mohan Ram & Sweet Cheese Auto's in Wilma & Soil.

Inspiration101

Just changed the reservoir.

Bucket 1 was 6.8ph water, added 50ml of 'A' and ph was 6.5, used ph down solution to get to 5.8

Bucket 2 added 50ml of 'B' and ph was 3.5, used bio silicon to get to 5.8

Bucket 3 added 20 mil of PM Magne Cal, 50mil of ATAZYM, 40mil of ATA Rootfast, use ph down to get to 5.8

Light is now set to 600w also. Staying with 20/4 cycle.

• Like 1

Just changed the reservoir.

Bucket 1 was 6.8ph water, added 50ml of 'A' and ph was 6.5, used ph down solution to get to 5.8

Bucket 2 added 50ml of 'B' and ph was 3.5, used bio silicon to get to 5.8

Bucket 3 added 20 mil of PM Magne Cal, 50mil of ATAZYM, 40mil of ATA Rootfast, use ph down to get to 5.8

Light is now set to 600w also. Staying with 20/4 cycle.

So the ATAZYM and ROOTFAST arrived good stuff hope you like it as much as I do.

• Like 2

So the ATAZYM and ROOTFAST arrived good stuff hope you like it as much as I do.

Yep, turned up fast, for the soil plants they have had two feeds of it already.

Shall see how it goes :)

• Like 1

Looking great @@Inspiration101 those MoHam Ram are looking ridiculous, also love the look of your male outside. Cant wait to see the twin headed monster take off. :D

Yes, they all have their own characteristics which is nice, shall let nature take its course, more randoms have popped up this morning too.

• Like 1

Looking lovely Inspiration! :yep:

Glad to hear you're mohan rams are doing well. My mohan ram (photo) popped her little head out of the soil yesterday morning and is my first ever sweet seeds grow. I'm very excited because I've heard so many good things about mohan ram and have wanted to grow it for a long time.

Will you be doing a smoke report?

:bong:

• Like 2

Popped 3 of each hacks sweet cheese x super skunk and 3 devil cream x super skunk all popes there heads ups oil the other day have them in pots of verve can't rwmbwr the size but look about 6l or just a bit under

The 3 ogre never germed could be down to me I'm gonna try another 3 and get them out ASAP as the Suns getting strong now seems to be we have hotter August than June now so should be ok

• Like 2

Looking lovely Inspiration! :yep:

Glad to hear you're mohan rams are doing well. My mohan ram (photo) popped her little head out of the soil yesterday morning and is my first ever sweet seeds grow. I'm very excited because I've heard so many good things about mohan ram and have wanted to grow it for a long time.

Will you be doing a smoke report?

:bong:

Thanks, and yes I will be sure to let you know how it smokes..................just freaking out right now, got home after 4 days away and an hour later a police car has parked up outside my front and gone into my neighbours that I do not get on with.

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 2

Popped 3 of each hacks sweet cheese x super skunk and 3 devil cream x super skunk all popes there heads ups oil the other day have them in pots of verve can't rwmbwr the size but look about 6l or just a bit under

The 3 ogre never germed could be down to me I'm gonna try another 3 and get them out ASAP as the Suns getting strong now seems to be we have hotter August than June now so should be ok

Good luck with the popping of the seedlings and getting them boosting upwards and outwards, am interested especially in the devil cream x super skunk, have not popped any so you are the first ! :rockon:

I ripped apart the place before I went away looking for additional Ogre seeds.........still looking :(

• Like 1

Update time !

I was away most the week and the reservoir ran dry the day of my return, thankfully no lasting damage done but the Mohan Ram began to wilt - You can see a handful of leaves have burned up and the lower part of the front one shows a fair bit of yellowing - Clay really is quite unforgiving if you have issues with the water flow !

The SCSS transplanted to the Wilma is doing well, she has accepted her new home and is beginning to start growing again - next week she should look worlds apart and into full hydro growth speed I guess.

The two SCSS in a pot - the double headed one is male so this was transplanted to the garden earlier today - I shall collect pollen from it next week and pollenate a double headed female to get a plant in line with chasing this double yolker characteristic.

All other plants are doing really well. I have changed the layout of the tent, raised the light and carbon filter, put a table in and got more randoms in the tent too.

The reservoir was changed this morning also, I have upped the feed to 100ml A, 100ml B, 100ml Atazyme. I used a splash of Bio Silicon to up the pH also. Each bucket was 5.8 when it went in so all appears to be good.

I have several more randoms pop up and have repotted these this morning also, been a busy morning !

Pics below, until next week !

SCSS x 2 in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_709770.jpg

Mohan Ram x 2 in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_526858.jpg

Mohan Ram (front), SCSS (back) in soil

gallery_84929_11061_669781.jpg

Two SCSS in pot (back), Sweet Cheese (front) in soil

gallery_84929_11061_342533.jpg

Sweet Cheese x 2 in soil

gallery_84929_11061_785854.jpg

SCSS double headed male

gallery_84929_11061_486416.jpg

Group shot before rearrange

gallery_84929_11061_588771.jpg

Group shot after rearrange

gallery_84929_11061_953220.jpg

3 Lucky randoms in tent

gallery_84929_11061_666142.jpg

3 Males in the garden

gallery_84929_11061_138208.jpg

4 Additional randoms outside

gallery_84929_11061_249860.jpg

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4

Good luck isolating that double headed gene that would be really nice.

Looking great not much else to say top work

• Like 2

Good luck isolating that double headed gene that would be really nice.

Looking great not much else to say top work

Thanks, yes I intend to try chase it down. The double headed male that now resides in the garden will pollenate the double headed female I transplanted into the Wilma just over a week ago. I shall send a stack of these seeds to Joolz so they can be added to the Subbie Seeds thread and get more long term global results :smartass:

• Like 5

20 of the SCSS popped and half beginning to emerge from the jiffy's.. you can get info from my diary once things get going :smokin:

• Like 3

20 of the SCSS popped and half beginning to emerge from the jiffy's.. you can get info from my diary once things get going :smokin:

Great news, I hope they make you as happy as they are me ! I look forwards to seeing the progress in your diary :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Weekly update time.

Some big changes and some more big decisions to make it seems. The Mohan Ram are becoming quite sizeable monsters, clearly very happy with their environment, so much so I wonder if I should sacrifice space in my tent to allow them to continue since they are flourishing so well ?

I have moved the plants around a little in the tent to accommodate the fact everything is growing, looks like it is time for either the randoms to leave the tent, a couple of Sweet Cheese maybe instead to leave and spend their remaining time in the garden - Unsure what to remove from the tent I probably only have this week left to decide, the Sweet Cheese are such tiny plants it seems silly to have them take up so much space in the tent, one big branch on a Mohan is bigger than 2 Sweet Cheese plants......

Yesterday I changed the bulb from the blue to the red, I also upped the wattage to 660w. To aid in pushing the flowering phase I have changed the Wilma reservoir to 50mil each of A & B Vega, 100mil each of A&B Flores, 100mil of Atazyme. Next watering change will be no Vega.

The Rhino Pro 6" extractor is repositioned and suspended by string inside the tent instead of insulated inside a box - a lot quieter to have it suspended by string, a hell of a lot quiter.

So, things are ticking along nicely (touch wood), just need to decide what to do about the lack of tent space. :)

Some pics :

2 SCSS in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_895417.jpg

2 Mohan Ram in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_407512.jpg

SCSS double headed (back), Mohan Ram (front)

gallery_84929_11061_116704.jpg

Group shot with randoms

gallery_84929_11061_638010.jpg

3 Lucky randoms in tent

gallery_84929_11061_862647.jpg

Group shot, no randoms

gallery_84929_11061_341968.jpg

Double headed SCSS, just a couple of weeks to go

gallery_84929_11061_915680.jpg

Fan newly positioned

gallery_84929_11061_471623.jpg

Double headed SCSS male - to be used to pollenate double headed SCSS in Wilma