Mohan Ram & Sweet Cheese Auto's in Wilma & Soil.

Inspiration101

You going to take some clones of her?

Yeah the Killer Kush looks awesome im going to be cracking one of the F1s soon enough. excited :yahoo:

No point cloning an auto, the life span is too short. I have a good few SCSS seeds remaining though so no rush, plus I have some Devil Cream x SS yet to pop. I have years of seeds...................

But I have space for Killer Kush :D

• Like 1

No point cloning an auto, the life span is too short. I have a good few SCSS seeds remaining though so no rush, plus I have some Devil Cream x SS yet to pop. I have years of seeds...................

But I have space for Killer Kush :D

Clone an auto what am I thinking. :russian:

I bet though if you grow enough out some wont have the auto trait and hopefully has the topped from conception gene (now thats a pheno hunt) ;)

• Like 1

Would be some hunt getting that pheno and keeping it on form

I seen these killers coming soon also could make room in next grow for them

I was going to take clones of my plants being on much talk with people wouldn't be worth it

• Like 1

yeah damn right, I don't like removing growth from autos until they are finished stretching and about their final size, don't want to stunt them. I feel the 1st 1-4/5 weeks really do decided on how good an auto will be.

• Like 1

Ok, it has just hit me that if I find a male double header and a female double header I shall cross them. I shall pollenate the whole plant and feed it like mad.

Then make the seeds available through the forum for more widespread testing :)

• Like 5

Didn't know I had received the subs until a I looked under my chair and someone had sat them in

Thanks for the package have you tried to germ the ogres yet look quite white I don't know much about seeds that ok?

And also thanks for devil cream x super skunk that was a surprise I didn't know about

• Like 2

Didn't know I had received the subs until a I looked under my chair and someone had sat them in

Thanks for the package have you tried to germ the ogres yet look quite white I don't know much about seeds that ok?

And also thanks for devil cream x super skunk that was a surprise I didn't know about

Glad you got your subs.

Yes the Ogre seeds do look very white - I sent you the best looking pack of what I had in my bag of seeds, I am sure I had some better looking ones also but damned if I can find them and no idea why they wouldn't be with the others'- If they turn up, will see if I can get some over to you in case the ones I have sent you don't germinate.

Enjoy the Devil Cream x Super Skunk - Am just smoking some of the Devil Cream plant right now, digging out all the seeds, only have one big bud of Sweet Cheese left so will save that and continue with the Devil. It is very nice, quite a sour smoke, and also quite strong as am feeling sufficiently "medicated" on half a doobie :oldtoker: Gets a thumbs up from me and will probably make an appearance in my next project starting September.

• Like 3

@@Inspiration101 no worrys about if nothing comes up in sure they will on closer inspection they look ok just me being picky as you sent me enough to do the next few growers maybe a GG next year I also want to keep maybe 2-3 of each in deep freeze for future invade you are on to something good here

Yeah had a read threw the diary a again and then DC have such a nice colour on them I hope this trait shows threw on these just want to grow every thing now I'm just starting

• Like 2

Weekly update time.

I changed the rezz of the Wilma last night. 50mil of Cann Aqua A, 50 mil of B, 20mil of Atami ATA Rootfast, 20mil BioSilicon in approximately 50 litres of water - Basically 3 full buckets. I made sure each bucket was ph 5.8 - 6.0 before putting in also. No EC readings as don't have a posh bluelab truncheon - That's for the super pro's with loadsa money spare :)

The explosive growth of the Mohan Ram is no joke, I cannot believe the speed of it within the Wilma pots - easily compared to its same aged brother in the soil and all the other auto's - Wilma pot may well be the new way forwards for me, am seriously considering buying a 2nd system and putting in other half of the tent - Am also considering buying a slightly larger tent ;)

The SCSS in the Wilma are not thriving as well as the Mohans, but they have time, one is doing well, the other in the back left is struggling, I shall give it another week, if no good I shall pop a Sweet Cheese seed and put in there, we will see !

All goes well in the Inspiration household *touch wood* , been tight on water for the seedling auto's all week, just gave them a good big drink of PM Root Stim and filtered water. The large SCSS female I added some PM Organic Bloom at 5mil/litre to give her a big nudge for flowering.

The 3 in a pot SCSS is quite interesting - One is growing "normally", one is a double yolker, the 3rd is growing single leaves on top but also looks like it is a double yolker......another week I suppose and see if any males need removing from the pot. For now though things looking good - If but fricking tiny compared to the others in the Wilma.

The SCSS Male in the garden continues to grow upwards with pollen going all over the place, nice to see he lives well so close to London with the dodgy windy n wet n sunny weather we have had the past 3 weeks - No photo of him this week, maybe next.

Just cant get over the Mohans - They are looking fricking sexy.......go go Mohan :D

Photos :

Mohan Ram Side by side, Wilma vs Soil

gallery_84929_11061_501656.jpg

SCSS in Wilma, one at back struggling to survive

gallery_84929_11061_571925.jpg

Mohan Ram in Wilma kicking ass

gallery_84929_11061_591112.jpg

SCSS (F) and SC (front)

gallery_84929_11061_546314.jpg

SCSS (F) Close up

gallery_84929_11061_28797.jpg

3 x SCSS and Mohan Ram

gallery_84929_11061_387782.jpg

3 SCSS in a pot close up

gallery_84929_11061_151262.jpg

2 Sweet Cheese happy in their soil

gallery_84929_11061_597492.jpg

2 Randoms, destined for the garden

gallery_84929_11061_627271.jpg

Group shot

gallery_84929_11061_664051.jpg

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4

@@Inspiration101

Nice one mate. Been hoping for a more recent Mohan Ram Diary, Will be good to see the results. I am not a true believer of Auto's, but I do hear good things about this stuff in terms of potency, so I will keep a keen here if it OK. I have done the Cream Mandarine before and it was impressive for yield and flavor, but I have read the Mohan has a little extra umphh.

Good luck !!

GV.

• Like 2

Quick update : SCSS in the Wilma is Male !

Took him out and repotted into soil and is now in the garden.

Since I have 3 SCSS in that one pot I have taken the double headed female out of the soil, washed off what I could of the root system and replanted it into the now spare Wilma pot............lets see if this transplant pays off and I can turn a negative into a positive ! :D

A few pics :

SCSS Male in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_643737.jpg

SCSS Male Roots

gallery_84929_11061_650704.jpg

SCSS Two headed female now in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_91270.jpg

Males in the garden

gallery_84929_11061_825587.jpg

• Like 2

I use an EC meter you can get for 18 quid off the bay. Works perfectly fine, and it is nice to know what you are giving the old girls.

Does the canna aqua have little ph swing? Ph swing does my nut

• Like 2

Yes I have seen the cheap ones but seems everyone says get a bluelab truncheon or don't bother.

Nice to hear an alternate opinion, shows maybe there is some point in getting one, just for the sake of keeping track of things.

I filter water, add the nutes, then I sort pH so no idea about the swing unfortunately.

The aqua should be better, I find I need to ph, then check it a day later and it has risen approx 0.2 depending on amount. I moved a bucket of feed to a mates and it had risen 0.5ph after it had settled, so not sure the science but it is worth checking. And yeah worth getting a cheap ec meter, mines been spot on

• Like 1

Another Sunday, another update !

Things progress. Everything is on track and more randoms have popped up and been accommodated within both the tent and garden as you will see below.

The twin headed SCSS I transplanted from soil into the Wilma appears to be doing OK also, in a week it should be thriving - That's the plan anyways.

The Mohan Rams in the Wilma are taking the piss - I have never seen growth like it.....oh my f*cking god is all I can say..........

The two in a pot are looking good also, in fact the single header in there is female for sure and the twin header is looking like it may be Male - Shall be first twin headed Male and so will be used to pollenate a twin headed female (and also a branch on one of the insane Mohans !)

The Sweet Cheese's in soil are all looking healthy if a little stunted when compared to the Mohans, but all is good.

I shall be changing the reservoir later this morning and putting a fresh batch of water/nutes in - I am away from Tuesday to Friday for a business trip abroad so I hope all is fine in my absence (I have someone to drop in and water the soil ones for me on Thursday).

Pictures below ! ! !

SCSS in Wilma surviving

gallery_84929_11061_658065.jpg

Mohan Ram in Wilma thriving

gallery_84929_11061_925562.jpg

SCSS and Mohan Ram (front) in soil

gallery_84929_11061_308003.jpg

SCSS and SC (front) in soil

gallery_84929_11061_923570.jpg

Sweet Cheese x 2 in soil

gallery_84929_11061_276941.jpg

Group shot