ssh or core cut appreciation thread.

Would love to smoke some homegrown silver haze. I went to dam and my mate got some in greenhouse (commercial and overpriced i know) but it was really good, instant soaring sativa effect! much better than the imported stuff over here

• Like 1

@@icki very similar fella, mine seems to stack calyx at the tops quite a bit at the end, your's look very spear shaped but full of resin like mine. The dried buds of this cut go a lovely pale lime green, very distinguishable from other types.

Hey, download Gimp if you are using the normal mac picture editor. Gimp is superb really - resize or crop and save using this, then upload. See if that works. I know when uploading from an iphone it automatically fixes the res for web. Maybe the mac is doing the same.

What is the original res of your pics from the camera?

• Like 1

Just ordered myself a pack of SSSDH from the choice :yahoo:

I've got the next two runs already planned, but these will be cracked very soon

• Like 5

Dries very light too.Other buds are stacking ill get a few pics up next week.@@Lobo.The smell is so unique i would imagine yours is too. :D Clearly they're different but i feel this bad girl would give the core a run for the money.

Atb mate.

@@Golden Syrup.Post pics here mate if ya would please ill do the same ordered mine too.If building work permits ill get a time slot to run these under a Gravita.

well I've got my next two runs planned, and if all goes to plan then the SSSDH will be going into flower in 4 months time, they'll be under 2 x 600 gavita and 1 x 600 solistek 10k MH

Dads will be kept to one side, might even chuck some pollen on the SSSDH for some f2s for more interesting characteristics.

• Like 1

@@Golden Syrup I just got some strawberry sour haze aswell(strawberry cough x SSSDH) which SSSDH have you got? the original by reservoir or the reworked one by connoisseur,the reworked one is still the OJD cut but is super high (9.5% )CBD with about 10% THC. whereas the the original by res.is about 20% THC but virtually no CBD.i'd be interested to know mate. :oldtoker: nice one @@icki I see you've ordered some aswell mate!

Edited by gwubba
  • Like 1

@@Golden Syrup I just got some strawberry sour haze aswell(strawberry cough x SSSDH) which SSSDH have you got? the original by reservoir or the reworked one by connoisseur,the reworked one is still the OJD cut but is super high (9.5% )CBD with about 10% THC. whereas the the original by res.is about 20% THC but virtually no CBD.i'd be interested to know mate. :oldtoker: nice one @@icki I see you've ordered some aswell mate!

I've got the connoisseur one, it's a good opportunity to possibly try some high CBD cannabis. More interesting cannabinoid profile too :) The f2's I imagine will show a lot of variation!

Theres more to a high than THC etc but thats for another thread, interesting cannabinoid profiles and flavours is what I'm after

Edited by Golden Syrup
  • Like 3

Week 8 end of 5 days of flush with PM gear might use there nutrients next run still undecided though.Quite like the flush though no PH for 2 weeks sound sweet to me.Usual lemons smell can't bloody wait just ran out off ssh.

I sit just me or does everyone have to click on picture then click again for better resolution ??

Edited by icki

After all these years i decided to keep a mum of her only because everyone i know is bored of it now wtf...hahaha they've been popping beans and theyre gutted they've all been shite...hahah they'll be back on the super soon.

i clicked and the pic in the gallery is sharper /clearer .

them buds look good man ,seems like your getting the hang of this growing lark .