ssh or core cut appreciation thread.

@@Icky the sssdh is connoisseur genetics ,if you can get the "ojd" cut she is a good girl ig yields of hazy sandlewood with other stuff going on .

11 weeker sometimes slightly longer in soil .

Edited by catfish

Does anyone know why I'm loosing res transferring from mac to here.Ive been struggling for ages .Ive a nikon dslr its a d3200 not the best but its surely good enough for bud shots looks great on my laptop library...How come in can zoom in on my mac and see the tricks clearly and its just a blur since I've put in gallery. :(

Cheers catfish ill have a look around mate.

Edited by icki

@@Lobo starting to look similar to yours dude.Apart from my pics come out shite on here tried everything in my scope the pics on my library are coming in at 6.5mb when i try to get same res won't let me upload maxed out..at a loss other people can do it.

Edited by icki

Res getting better.Need to up me game with the photography and uploading.

Finger hovering over the sssdh buy button...@@catfish. :D

Edited by icki

@@Icky the sssdh is connoisseur genetics ,if you can get the "ojd" cut she is a good girl ig yields of hazy sandlewood with other stuff going on .

11 weeker sometimes slightly longer in soil .

Res getting better.Need to up me game with the photography and uploading.
Finger hovering over the sssdh buy button...@@catfish. :D

Miles cheaper than MNS SSH too, I like the sound of SSSDH. The flowering period doesn't scare me too much lol Lovely looking bud @@icki

Edited by Golden Syrup

Ceres hilton looks good too.SSH in the mix after VRGs diary I'm running them in a tent with a new Gravita soon.My space is just 5 foot 4 to apex.Due to building work and removing an old chimney I'm going to have to rip the loft out to alter the trusses.Ill probably build it again but I'm a bit gutted about it because its taken me years to get the right kit.Regarding noise control temps etc.Its dialled right in now but its the final room in my house that need work below.Plus side i get gravita to play with down side security issues.Need a good lock on the door.Im buying them sssdh in a min.

Thanks Lobo I'm a total technophobe.Really struggle with this posting pics always have.Your pics have set a bench mark mate.

Regs mate.

Ive been wondering what this fuel malarky taste is all about for a while now.If i can find mixed fuel with the super id be well happy.

E2a day 50 i think that pic.Thought id try PM flush out like the idea of no PH down for the next 2 weeks.Im running it for 9 to 10 days ten just water for a few days.

Edited by icki

Is it just me or does every one else have to double click picture to get good resolution.I can zoom in on pic in lap top library and check trich out.

E2a maybe its my new mac causing me probs I'm at a loss.

Edited by icki

@@Icky im sure if you get a packet or regs youll end up with something special matey .

i have the ojd witch is a select cut .

there will be a bit of variation in a packet

• Like 2

@@icki your nikon is very good, on a par with my canon d1200. I use photshop to resize to 800 x 600 and save at highest resolution JPEG.

Check that the mac viewer settings are not set to lower the picture res for web etc.