ssh or core cut appreciation thread.

@@catfish Oxford area mate.All i know was the original holder was a botanist we had a cut of superglue of him too which was awesome but thats gone now :( .Apparently he held for a long time too.So its would seem to be pretty old.

@@fatcalyx i think he's a mod from ic mag or was it would seem.

@@gb1 look forward to it mate.

@@Golden Syrup after googling around mr nice it would seem.

Was gonna ask where to get the best SSH in seed form but it does seem Mr nice are the ones to go for.

Anyone grown the Mr Nice SSH ?

Really looking to do this next grow..

• Like 1

I'd be more inclined to grow a ssh hybrid to find a decent phenotype rather than the outright variety as I think it would be world's apart now from what it used to be back in the day but that's just my opinion I could be way off the mark....

• Like 3

OMG...dudes, where the fk can I get a cut of one of these! Sorry UK420 admins! I know I know....

I LOVE SSH, but im scared to waste 4/5 months on a "From Seed" phenotype, they have always been mediocre for everyone I know!

• Like 2

Its a fucker mate eh.Would be great if everyone could swap cuts but,its against the rules.A few people have had grief swapping you never know who people really are.

OMG...dudes, where the fk can I get a cut of one of these! Sorry UK420 admins! I know I know....

I LOVE SSH, but im scared to waste 4/5 months on a "From Seed" phenotype, they have always been mediocre for everyone I know!

If what you are saying is true. Would it not be much harder finding what you are looking for? At least with seeds you have a shot. Rather than going about getting and growing out what you've been told is what you're looking for? Maybe I'm to medicated .. lol

The SSH I got took only a few days over seas. popped in 24 hrs. You could do it in less than 3. :) and have more phenos to choose from?? if there are many that is. :unsure:

Edited by gb1

the ojd is ssh x sour diesel ibl.

the ssh cut they used is a 90 dayer .

get hold of it if you like ssh ,its not ssh but it reminds me of it .

Id love to give this to others just to see if theres is better.Then id know the search continues.But i love growing this one its a doodle i can put other strain in there muck around with feeds give the ssh a right run around and she still looks sweet.First time I've burnt the tips slightly in years this run off her with the blues#2 but i had 2 very different phenos.Ones always going to suffer with my one feed suits all regime. :rofl:

Week 8 start off.Im struggling to get the quality of pic on my mac onto the gallery. I select high res medium size...