ssh or core cut appreciation thread.

@@Tony Montana.Its a fluke mate this really does grow itself ive pissed around rotten this run with the feeds ran out of this and that.Proper blagged it.

@@HazyDaze. Cheers dude

@@catfish Thought it was just me got new mac never noticed this on old one.Cheers

@@Golden Syrup@@se7en.Cheers guys as said previous it looks after its self really.

Im probably going to take these even earlier than normal.Day 59 a couple of days away.Mostly milky a few clear at present,so in a couple of days that could all change.I used flower burst sample again for a few feeds first week of flower.Maybe its helped speed her up a few days I'm not sure.My ickle veg tent is rammed need the room.Ive a psychosister,killer skunk, and 4 kgb bx2 in they're and 6 ssh in 3 litres pots.Hoping for males really to finally successfully have an amateurish attempt at making a few beans.Ive got a clone ready dose up,and 4 for my usual scrog run.Which is 4 of these again, just these so should be a hassle free run.

Ill post more pics in a month or so of progress and finished nugs.

Atb icki.

Lovely pics peeps. Has anyone had any really long flowering ssh phenos and were they worth it? A mate bought some from GHS ( :( - & fems too) and only popped one bean, but it has the maddest thin and long leaves with double serrations all over, and a really interesting and pokey smell. When I saw it I thought 'ah so that's a pure sativa' & it grows like a grape vine with easily 4 or 500% stretch. Matey has his at 14 or 15 weeks and it still isn't ready, yield looks to be big though so it could be worth it.. Does anyone know much about the GHS stock? I've seen them say outright that they still have the original parent stock from shanti, but I've also seen a few others say there's is a hacked 're-working' using silver pearl and skunk x nl, or something similar.. Anyone know and is GHS's any good? Think they were ~ £110 for a 10 pack lol

Edited by uBercaMeL
  • Like 2

Sorry mate i don't know much as this thread has shown I've just been lucky this beauty feel into our laps years ago.I don't chase cuts it just came along.No fairy involved .I would run the mr nice beans if i didn't have and I'm still tempted to run em though.

Always looking ssh beats everything imo at the mo.

Yeah on the few occasions I've copped any (bud) it's nearly always been something special. I think there are a few uk medi/clone clubs and sites around nowadays, most are obviously on the d-low but there was a meeting in my city recently, not sure how tame or bait it was as I never went.... I'd take a balaclava/monkey mask and a bottle of mectin with me if I did lol

Id love the uk to have car boot equivalent for clone swapping wouldn't that be fucking sweet..

If only mate... One day eh?

Yeah on the few occasions I've copped any (bud) it's nearly always been something special. I think there are a few uk medi/clone clubs and sites around nowadays, most are obviously on the d-low but there was a meeting in my city recently, not sure how tame or bait it was as I never went.... I'd take a balaclava/monkey mask and a bottle of mectin with me if I did lol

Not sure if I'd want to swap cuts with that lot anyway, I'd actually be surprised if they came up with the goods between any internal bickering and phallus waving. Bit OTT harsh actually I retract that, some people in those circles I've met are like that but I'm sure they're not all tits.

My SSSHD seeds have arrived from the choice and are in cold store in the fridge.. Got a while yet before I get around the cracking them but reading about it online and this thread here is getting me excited for the task :)

Edited by Golden Syrup
  • Like 2

Maybe i was looking through a rose tinted screen were no one bullshitted .Reflecting on my comment it would probably be shite. :rofl::rofl: .Keep popping beans they're in they're somewhere.

Got mine too sssdh that is.Happy days.

Edited by icki

Maybe i was looking through a rose tinted screen were no one bullshitted .Reflecting on my comment it would probably be shite. :rofl::rofl: .Keep popping beans they're in they're somewhere.

Got mine too sssdh that is.Happy days.

Fuck em we'll start our own, with blackjack and hookers.

​I hope someone gets the futurama reference...

e2a: What you got planned for your SSSDH mate? Are you gonna do anything special with them or just flower out the fems?

Edited by Golden Syrup
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...

Searching for some pictures of ssh I find this thread and correct me if I am wrong, but the mother to the Eyeball wrecker would be the cut icki is talking about here?

Anybody still growing these old cuts of ssh and Amnesia?

Here's my two eyeball wreckers...

large.IMG_20241004_235441.jpg.e0692c16ad7f768479f6cce387122670.jpglarge.IMG_20241004_235452.jpg.b969ef6cbc1e2b264ebca981a7d75924.jpg

I wonder what similarities they share

• Like 2